Stefani Queen of Fashion Week

9/6/2007 7:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gwen Stefani rocked Fashion Week with the debut of her new L.A.M.B. line, while the the streets were flooded with thread-lovin' celebs.

The Friars Club helped Danny DeVito celebrate his new limoncello -- some more. Super slim Kate Bosworth and Nick Cannon went to restaurant Cipriani, while kiddie couple Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz hit up the Rock and Republic Party @ Eyebeam.

All this and more in today's "Ice Cubes for Dinner" edition of Star Catcher!

L.S

L.S

sorry gwen your clothes are ugly stick to singing

L

She needs to stop breast feeding King, he is too old. Just because it gave her boobs for the first time in her life doesn't mean she should keep it up.

lorann

I agree with the breast feeding comment. That boy should be drinking from a sippy cup. So should Suri Cruise! These children are over a year old and walking. There is no need for breast feeding or big bottles of milk.

B

She dresses wierd she could look much better

Sillyme

The clothes are awful. Depressing, ugly and too butch.

Rachel Jenkins

Love Gwen's clothes and styles, also her videos. I also design and make many of my clothes, as does my daughter, and my son used to when he was young.

As for Gwen's nursing her baby late, in most cultures, even in ours, except for the past 50 years, women commonly nursed their children until they were around three years old, except that after nine months, the child was also eating out of the mother's plate-the mother chewed the food for the baby, which also helped the baby digest it much as animals do-and eventually the baby only nursed every few days.

If you google the subject, you'll find that the Jews weaned their children-including Jesus!,-at three, and that scientists have long known about a correlation between health/intelligence and length of nursing time, to the point that the Japanese automatically assign preschool children to class levels according to the length of time they have been nursed.

As someone who also nursed by two children for three years (they were also born at home, were never sick-ever!-and both have IQs over 140) one does have to beware the teeth, once they come in!

Katiee

L and lorann.. she doesnt breast feed anymore.. she stopped in the beginning of august.

L

# 7 I believe what you are saying but I work for social services and I had to investigate a mother who was still breast feeding her child at the age of 6.

L

Katiee--last I heard she was still breast feeding with no plans to stop, as per her own words.

Red

She has style and is obviously educated about the emotional and physical value of nursing a child past a year old. I am glad to see a celebrity with the potential to reach so many people set the example that extended nursing is healthy and natural.