Katt Williams: Blinged Out Beyond Belief!

9/7/2007 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stand up comedian Katt Williams was snapped outside of Mr. Chow last night, and was in a great mood despite carrying about 20 lbs. of jewelry around his neck. He must have shoulders of steel!

A nice piece of gold can be flattering, but this looks almost hazardous! Don't topple over!

MOCHA319

HE IS SO DAMN FINE!!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL HE GOES ON TOUR AGAIN.

Rocio

I don't like this guy. He is seriously annoying.

Chelle

Kat...I love you! You keep it so very real... You go, lean wit it, rock wit it! You have a style and a way of speaking that's so very unique-that a few will never, never, never understand you. Keep doing what you do, I can't wait to see you live and in person.

MR T

" I pity the Fool" give me back my bling!!!!!

cleveland1

Kat Williams is funny as hell. He can wear whatever he want's and pull it off very well!!!

LAURIE

Kat is really funny. Everytime I see him on anything, I'm in hysterics. So keep on, keepin on.

judaz

This is sad...as a Brotha, I hate seeing other Brothas falling into the Bling style. To me, Baller Status means you own your own Property, Business, and Your Family is taken care of. Besides that, I like Kat. They joked him more than Flav on the Roast of Flavor Flav. It was funny.

Shoozie

Katt is one of the funniest comics that I have seen since Richard Pryor and Eddie Murphy. I laughed until I cried watching the Pimp Chronicals Pt 1. I do wish that he didn't use the 'N' word so much.

He's Boring now

How many died mining for the minerals this man must adorn himself with? Shameful, Tasteless and Clueless of the Culture.

Go drop another N bomb Kat, thats real funny and creative.

Bird

The real tragedy is his hair. I'm shocked he's come out with his perm jacked up like that.

Lenn K.

No, the real sadness is education would be the real thing so showoff. Being a good husband and father is sooo more impressive than wearing this so-bling.

TheBlackHammer

Showing off education, being a good father...These are not things used for show. Katt is a comedian, give it a rest.

meeper

I just love the Katt. He's a gentleman and a very funny comedian. Power to the Katt.

cheryl

Kat is smarter than most. He knows that it is the media that helped make him a star. He's level headed and reality based..That's why the women love him. More Props to the man

Ren'a

I LOVE KATT WILLIAMS! HE IS SO GENEROUS AND KIND-PLUS HE'S SEXY! I HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING HIM ON THE SET OF HIS NEW MOVIE 1ST SUNDAY, AND I ALSO GOT TO GO TO A PREMIERE SCREENING OF HIS UPCOMING MOVIE AMERICAN HUSTLE, BOTH MOVIES ARE SO FUNNY! KEEP PIMPIN' PLAYA. HATERS FEEL FREE 2 HATE ON HIM CUZ HE'S HOT AND Y'ALL CAN'T STOP HIM!!! CHECK OUT MySpace.com/KattWilliamsFanz, it's all about him and Fanz!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments