Underwood Signs Language

9/7/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" country phenom Carrie Underwood sure loves her fans -- no matter what time it is!

Around 2:00 AM, the stunning singer made what she thought was going to be a quiet exit from club Marquee, only to have a guitar-wielding fan wanting her to sign his six string. Underwood obliged, then hopped into an SUV with a hot blonde of her own. Carrie's comrade wanted her full attention and grabbed her Blackberry, faking a toss out the window. Don't forget to remember me!

Then Jesus took the wheel.

Deja

she gets more fug every time I see her.
she looks used up.
old looking.
get a facial.

Over it

Are you kidding #1?? Besides needing a few pounds on her that girl is HOT!!! Hell I'd do her and I'm a straight girl!!

JEN

WHO!! FRICKEN CARES ABOUT THIS GIRL ANYWAYS. IT'S ALL ABOUT BRITNEY SPEARS JUST A FEW MORE DAYS FOR THE VMAS. YOU GOOOOOO GIRL. YOUR GOING TO DO GREAT.. EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE TALKING SMACK ABOUT YOU ON MONDAY, JUST FORGET THEM THEY ARE JUST HATING... YOU KNOW YOUR DA SH1T...
LOVE YA BRITT

Deja

she is fug. agreed. old looking.

Billie

Carrie is awesome. # 1 and 3..your crazy! AND she's beautiful!!! Best thing that's happened to Counrty Music in a long time!
YOU ROCK CARRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From a member of your fan club!

Deja

she's aging awfully.

Naughty but nice :)

Carrie's star is still on the rise:) and Britney(I like to so my woo hoo to everybody)is in the gutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rmcgill

it was 2:00 in the morning idiots.. she just looked tired to me

Andrew

Sad to see negative comments, based soley out of jealousy. You rarely see many friendly stars, she is one of them. Good for her.Atleast she really sings as well, unlike Britney who Lip synchs ALL the time.

Rosie the chauvinist

I'm not jealous. I just can't stand Carrie U. Why was she out at a club so late? TMZ, aren't you going to trash her for that?

Let's talk about her clothes, her sex life, her drinking habits. Drugs?
Yeah, and I'm not jealous.

The girl has no personality.

How can TMZ diss Bucky so yet praise this one?

Jaylee

Carrie is beautiful, and has a right to go out clubbing. I would worry if she didn't do the normal things people her age do. As the video showed, she continues to be gracious. wtg Carrie

TRACKER

CARRIE.BEYOND TALENTED.............A GIFT SHE ALSO APPRECIATES...A LOT COULD LEARN FROM HER .SHE,LL BE TOPPING THE CHARTS FOR MANY YEARS TO COME

Lana

She is so beautiful.

TRACKER

IT,S NOT ABOUT WHAT ANGELINA WAS.........IT,S ABOUT NOW........I ONLY SAW 1 GETTHO WITH HUNGRY PEOPLE.SHE HAS NOW SEEN THE WORST.....IT CHANGES YOU............OH YEH EVEN I.R.S SAYS SHE DONATES 1/3 OF INCOME...........THOSE WHO LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES?????????

Robin

You idiots - the video was grainy. Didn't you kind of notice that every one on it looked dark and old? Take a nap and sleep off the booze.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments