Zahara Gets Mom Look-Alike Purse

9/7/2007 1:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zahara Jolie-Pitt is creating a rage among emaciated supermoms and humanitarians -- with her purchase of a "just like me" purse for her mother, Angelina.
Angelina Jolie and Zahara
Z, who will be 3 in January, created a paparazzi frenzy after a play date in a NYC park. The tiny trendsetter broke with tradition and busted out her white bag after Labor Day. So did Zahara.

UPDATE: It looks like Zahara favors the Valentino "Histoire" bag.

Rob

PHOTOSHOP!!!!

momma cain

At three years old little legs tire quickly and God knows we can't be blessed enough to carry them forever. Also at this age they want to duplicate everything mom does, it's all part of the growing and learning process. My granddaughter (3) would eat, sleep, talk, dress and yes carry a purse "just like mommy" if she could. Ease up people she's cute as a buttton copying mommy.

ugh!

Reading this makes me realize that the world is CHOCK FULL of ugly people.

Keep this in mind: Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks (or in this case, the fingers type).

Oh Please

That's so cute! I do that with my daughter too, we buy shoes that match.

And yeah, I would think Z would be pretty scared to be down on the ground with all those camera-headed strangers rushing up to take pics. I wouldn't put her down either if I were Angelina.

spediego

Hey,
How about this: Leave these people alone. It's not that serious to follow people around and take pictures. Idea: Go and take a picture of a gas pump, then get this F****** gas prices lowered. How about that.....

K. Jackson

Too cute! I bet that child is a hoot! I know we don't see her smiling very often but I bet she's fun to be around! I wish the best to all of them!

Go with the Flow!

WHY ARE ALL YOU IDIOTS HAVING A PROBLEM IF ANGELINA CHOOSES TO CARRY
HER CHILD AND WHO IS THE IDIOT WHO WOULD EVEN SUGGESTS THAT SHILOH
IS IN HER PURSE. IF YOU GUYS CANNOT BE HAPPY FOR ANYONE THAN YOU MUST
BE REALLY MISERABLE PEOPLE!
ZAHARA IS USED TO SEEING CAMERAS AROUND THEM AND DOES NOT LIKE IT OR
JUST ACCEPTS IT, SHE DOES NOT NEED TO SMILE SHE IS JUST A SHY LITTLE GIRL.
GET A LIFE AND LOOK AT YOUR OWN MISERBALE LIVES, YOU MORONS!

Bag Lady

What brand is that $1,700.00 bag? Publicity works!

Frenchgirl

She's probably carrying her because Zahara is frightened by the hords of paps sticking cameras in her face. Grab a brain people!

camp

64. Reading this makes me realize that the world is CHOCK FULL of ugly people.

Posted at 2:42PM on Sep 7th 2007 by I'd like to buy the world a coke...

----------------------------------

Same feeling

just wondering

....HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Zhara is a lucky little girl to have such a pretty handbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....I'm golad her mom is holding her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....all those photographers swarming those poor kids everytime they go out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...BRAD and ANGIE r doing agreat job and their kids will be awesome ambassadors to the world to carry on their legacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

BigDeal

She doesn't look frightened to me, just a mean little girl.

lulz

that is one fake ass picture.

Blah blah blah

I agree, children should be off limits in reference to comments, this is aimed at mom, let the child walk, she's as big as you.

Standards are badly needed.

Get a grip. Little Z has a little purse just like Mommie's. That's just cute. Period.
I had a little sweater just like my Mom's that she knit just for me when I was small, and thus
I absolutly adored it. Jeez. Chill. Folks, sometimes a duck is just a duck.

If Brand and Angie ride private jets or choppers, they pay for it themselves, but conversely give much, much more to various causes. It takes money to make money.