Vegas Police Issue Statement About Rock/Lee Fight

9/10/2007 10:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kid Rock at the VMA'sThe Las Vegas Police Department has just issued a statement to TMZ about the fight between Kid Rock and Tommy Lee:

"A little after 8:00 PM last night we received a call that a disturbance had occurred at the MTV Video Music Awards. We had a lot of officers working in and around the awards so they got her fairly quickly. We determined that the altercation was between Kid Rock and Tommy Lee. After our investigation, Kid Rock did receive a citation for misdemeanor battery. Everyone involved was interviewed."

Kid Rock must appear in a Vegas court in the next three to five weeks.

baby girl

I FARTED

LBoogie

TEAM ROCK! Kid Rock probably bashed Tommy’s face in cuz he infected Pamela with Hepatitis which she in turn gave to Kid. I'd bash his ugly disease face too!

cathy

It's great to have two men fighting over you...but not those two!!!!!

I'm Back Biatches

Hey Kelly, what does a 40 year old act like you ugly, envious wench? I think your ignorant statement is based on Pam and what she wears and if you are built like that...wear whatever you want. She certainly acts her age, is loving to her kids and is a genuinely nice person. Maybe she is a bit guy crazy..but that is ageless. I am guessing you are a BORING twenty something who will never look anything like Pam. Give it a rest and keep your silly comments to yourself...

death on a cracker

wow! its a trailer park brawl! Hep C flying everywhere!

monique

I can't believe they are fighting over Pam. She's been will numerous men and probably has a third one waiting in the wings. Yuk!

rocky1977

Did any of you a-holes even watch the awards, Tommy was taunting Pam when she was on the mic. I'm sure he got what he deserved. Good for Kid Rock. I'm sure a lot of you have thought about punching your girl/boyfriend's exs before.

Detroit is sick of Kid Schlock

Kid Rock is an ass and a has been.

He is less tralented than Fred Durst, yet somehow by attaching his diseased body C and D-list celebs he stays on TMZ.

He has already gotten off numerous charges (the Vegas hotel room invasion, assault charges from fans, assault charges from a strip club DJ in Kentucky, copyright infringement charges for his one hit record borewitdabore, etc.)

When is someone going to send this hack loser to jail or rehab ? He looks older than Bret Michaels for god's sake !

You're Killing Me Larry

Although these two old guys couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag, I still think Tommy Lee can INCH OUT Kid Rock. LOL

TOD

YOU BUNCH OF UGLY , LOSER , NO BODY SKANKS ALWAYS HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY ABOUT PEOPLE OF WHOM YOU CAN NEVER BE NOR EVEN REMOTELY LOOK LIKE IN YOUR DREAMS! DO YOU SKANKS REALLY THINK TOMMY, KID, OR PAMELA CARE WHAT YOU THINK OR WOULD EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST IF THEY PISSED ON YOU? LOL GET A LIFE LOSERS!!!!!!!

Vanessa

I hope Kid knocked the **** out of Tommy.

Kid is a "Cowboy.... Baby"!!!!!

ME

Why don't they have a threesome and get it over with. They're idiots if they are fighting over Plastic Pam - she is nothing but a piece of has been trash. Get you some hepatitis already.

Cathy

LBoogie - I think you are right. Tommy gave Pam Hepatitus C and Pam gave it to Kid. I remember Pam was already sleeping with Kid when she found out about her disease. And Kid tried to do the right thing - stand by Pam - not run. I guess at some point, he must have gotten really pissed off. What a mistake she turned out to be!

Yeah. Tommy was the source of the Hep C (at least Pam said so), Kid has every right to brawl with him.

E!

I will never understand the allure of Kis Rock both romantic and professional. HE SUCKS. He truly looks like trailer trash. Does ANY ONE else see this? He doesn't have ANY talent. His hair is ALWAYS greasy. Please...can somebody tell me how and why he got famous???

wa wa waa

TOMMY, THAT DOUCHE BRET MICHAELS IS NEXT!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments