Beckham's Alleged Nookie Asst. Blows into L.A.

9/11/2007 11:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rebecca Loos, perhaps the most aptly named Brit scandal figure since Divine Brown dallied with Hugh Grant, is coming to America! Roll out the caught red-handed carpet!
Rebecca Loos
Rebecca allegedly had a torrid affair with her soccer hottie David Beckham. Now it seems that Miss Loos wants to try her, er, hand at being a star in America -- it kinda worked for Posh, why not her?!

Becky has already made a big splash across the pond in such Z-lister hits as "Celebrity Love Island" and "The Farm." Welcome to the zoo!

HOWEEBIRD

My Grandfather allways said to me..
"Be carefull what you wish for You just might get it......

PF

She wasn't the Nanny... she was an assistant

Johnny Dangerously

Another BIMBO coming to LALA land to try to strike it rich, I wonder how long it will take before she is in rehab or forgets to wear her panties. Please America, we have more important things to worry about than this slut.

littlebigmomma

At least she's prettier than David's wife. Posh is sooooo
scary skinny I don't think she attractive at all!

Lorraine

MAYBE POSH NEED TO SHOW EMOTIONS WHEN MAKING LOVE, INSTEAD OF BEING A STIFF BRIT, THEN MAYBE HE WOULDN'T HAVE TO SCREW A WHORE.

taken

we already have enough whores. go home.

roughdaddy

so this shameless skank follow those two attention hungry "celebs" all the way to los angeles?

Danielle

She's DUTCH not British and she was his PERSONAL ASSISTANT not nanny

F*

Just what America needs, another "Attention Getting" Sticky-Girl

Darlene

While I could comment on many issues I read, I do not. But I would like to know if the ones that do leave comments have a spell checker on their computers? If you do, please start using it; or at least proof read your comments before you submit them.

esme8

she was not the nanny-she was an assistant that worked for a firm that represented David while he played for Real Madrid,

So Angry!

~

I feel bad for their children 'cause I suspect this is not going to end well.
As they say... 3 brits in the kitchen spoils the broth! lol

Seriously

Lovely. Just what we all need in America right now, another dumb whore, lovely.

Vanessa

#15 funny business,

You are absolutely right!!!!
Victoria has Becks on lockdown now!

tanyatmr

This is a response to "Let the games begin"
Are you wearing glasses? How can you possibly say she looks better than Victoria; take a long look at her. She resembles Witchy Poo a character from a 1970's kids show. If she were asked to play a witch the only thing she would have to do is put a fake bump on her nose................that nose is as long as a pencil. How can you condone Victoria's husband's behavior. If the tables were turned and it happened to you I'm sure you wouldn't be happy. How many men do you know who have walked this earth whether dead or alive have been faithful to their girlfriends/wives? Very few men are faithful, wake up and smell the coffee.