Stern to Virgie: I Was There, Your Flowers Were Plastic

9/11/2007 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Virgie Arthur has said she was the only person who visited the grave of Anna Nicole's son Daniel on the first anniversary of his death. Au contraire!

TMZ has obtained this photo of the gravesite. The yellow and white flowers are plastic, courtesy of Virgie. So who left the two bouquets? It was Howard K. Stern.

Stern gave TMZ the following statement:
"I visited Anna and Daniel twice yesterday under the cover of darkness because I did not want the media to capture my private moments with loved ones. In the early morning, I brought two baskets of flowers from Dannielynn, myself, and others. When I visited again late at night, I found plastic flowers drilled into the ground next to our flowers.

I did not want to take pictures or release any statement concerning my visits. However, Anna's birth mother brought Splash News with her to the cemetery (or was it the other way around?) and then claimed in an interview that nobody visited Anna and Daniel.

Unfortunately, I have learned to anticipate this type of exploitative expression of alleged love and took the necessary precautions. I sincerely hope that Splash News has the decency not to make this a pattern for all future anniversaries, birthdays, and holidays.

As in the past, I am not profiting from these pictures or this statement in any manner."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Casey

This battle between these people is just sick, and they need to stop dragging the dead through it. And the baby.

crymeariver

how sick

Giggles

Honestly...Virgie brought Splash News? That's disgusting.

Boycot all Jesses Business

Howard K Stern is such a SICKO.

Nikki

Good for Howard! Virgi is a low life.

This is truly the twilight zone.

The nerve of this man is unbelievable. Does HKS and TMZ, ET etc. have NO SHAME? The way things are twisted never stops.
--------------
No wonder Ron Rale on LK said that the inquest might NEVER TAKE PLACE. Isn’t Gomez related to HKS’s attorney?

Among the collateral outcomes of Mr. Stern’s motion was the removal of Chief Magistrate Gomez as the Coroner in this case.

Mr. Gomez has been ordered to select another magistrate to hear the inquest. As of Monday, that had yet to happen.

jbird

Oh sure, lets continue competing on top of her grave. Hope she does something Carrie-esque to Y'all!

Boycot all Jesses Business

Howard visited the grave at night because everyone knows that Howard murdered Danial.

Larryb

No flowers from Larry? I bet there from howie and his New boy toy Larry. I'm so sick of this story. Shame on you Howie and Larry. Howard and Larry Sue BirkGivesHead are disgusting! What about the inquest Larry? You gonna come to the plate and tell all on Coward? If you don't tell the things you said in Florida, you are a backstabbing loser! I am beginning to believe Opri now! You better tell all on Coward Larry you maggot! You are so disgusting with that birthday party! It was for you not Dannilynn... Was Dr, E and Howard there? Did she write you a prescription of Vicodin? Your favoritie? or is it COKE? We all see you and your mouth grinding away like a coke head

Mememe

I like Howard K. Stern.. I feel he truly loved the family. Why else would he have even gone out there.. Daniel wasn't his son.

Admitted Democrat

I'm sure Virgie took a lot of care to rip those plastic flowers off her trailer to bring with her.
Each one of them brings a new meaning to the words "trailer park trash".

bethany

Oh Oh. The truth got out Howard!!!

So Howard sent some idiot there at night to repair the damage

Will someone arrest that guy?

JMA

Who are we kidding? It is Virgie you see on TV at the grave not Howard Stern. He kept his visit private and did not try to use it to get in to the media.

*Heather*

So Sad... Poor Daniel sucha good sweet kid. He didnt deserve this. R.I.P. Daniel Wayne Smith. You are now an Angel!

Boycot all Jesses Business

He's afraid to show himself, afraid he will be arrested. They will be coming for him sooner or later, you can't get away with murder forever.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments