Tommy -- "Kid Pebble" Bitch-Slapped Me!

9/11/2007 8:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy LeeTommy Lee may have been on the receiving end of Kid Rock's fist at the MTV VMAs Sunday night, but Tommy saw fit to spit back at Kid last night on his site at TommyLee.tv, calling him a "country bumpkin" and pooh-poohing his punch as a "bitch slap." Why don't we just let Tommy tell it like he saw it (in only slightly edited form):

Yeah!! .....here I am minding my own biz having a great time with my friend Criss Angel (magician) and watching the Mtv awards in the front row saying hello to all my friends......Pamela comes and sits on my lap who I love and adore... I get a tap on the shoulder form Kid Pebble...i stand up and embrace him with a semi hug and say "Hey dude...What up"?? He punches me in the face.....well if ya wanna call it that!?....more like a b**ch slap!.......Wuss!! Anyway....i go to knock this jealous no career havin country bumpkin the f**k OUT....and before I can have a meeting with my fist and his ugly ass mug ....security guards...NOT MINE at the Palms grab me and haul my ass outta the award show threatening me that if I move they'll break my arm......yeah whatever!!....my security guard Bruce grabs them and say's I got him....let go!!! So im fine and of coarse leave to my room with police and owner George Maloof......the rest is paper work and bulls**t!... Anyway...... I would like to apologize to Alicia and George and Mtv for the disrespectful bulls**t caused by a piece of s**t called Kid Pebble!!

Tangie

Does anybody else think Pam Anderson is a little disturbed in the head!

Pete

I would just hate to admit I'd been bitch slapped!!!!!!!!! I guess it could have been worse for poor tommy......he could have started boo-hooing like the little bitch he is. Much respect for the D

Wrestlingsucks

Apparently P. Diddy text messaged Tommy Lee to come sit with him at his table... So I can't help but think that Diddy set the whole thing up to see two rockers go at it and have a good laugh with his brothas.

r mclemore

will you post all comments or just some??????

Devon

Tommy Lee needs to get out of his drug induced stupor. He started the crap and Kid ended it. Come Kid and TL in a fight, who would you bet on? Surely not the guy who can't walk a straight line and is still chasing the same skank after all these years. What kind of idiot still chases a woman that has sent him to jail, screwed half of LA and talks crap about you to the rags?
I like rock and roll more than rap but in this battle the rapper wins hands down. Tommy just comes off looking pathetic.

saintnico4

bitch slap or not, you sniveling wash up, who got escorted out and who got to stay?................minding his own business my ass, the MTV site had a witness say that Tommy had been taunting Kid Rock all night. i just think its hilarious that he got jacked up by Kid Rock, then he got thrown out, and Kid Rock got to stay. personally i think its great that Tommy and Pam are back together, at least now they can keep their STD's to themselves...........they are both no talent skanks who deserve each other........

Misty

Ivana Jercough, you are an IDIOT!!! You my friend need to step into the REAL world!!! Tommy could BEAT Kid's ass. Hell, i could beat kid's ass. You need to wake up and smell the reality

Yarbz

Hey... Comment 15 made disparaging remarks about being drunk and middle aged. Both drunk and middle aged are OK. One is inevitable (assuming you live long enough to get middle aged)... as for Kid Rock, I never did like him much (until I saw the show with Jesse James and Kid biking down into Mexico and became envious). Tommy is a whack job of the 'N'th degree...

Tiger Tale

Can we say "Celebrity Boxing"?

FreakHater

Tommy's the Bitch, he likes the boys, I can't understand someone like him kissing up on Dave Navarro, now Chris Angel?? WTF?? I alway thought he was a man, not a gay man, no wonder he passed Hepatitus on to Pam and whoever else he comes in contact with, yea I'm Tommy Bashing, he needs to grow up, he was the one antagonizing Kid.

I know, I was there.

MTV USED 2PLAY MUSIC VIDEOS! REMEMBER?

The fact that Tommy had no typos in his statement
impresses the hell outta me! Just a pet peeve of mine;
glad to know he can spell - now Pebble on the other hand . . .

biggunsar

"kid pebble" ....what a juvinile, infantile moron.

I used to think he was all bad ass. But after this rant, and the usage of "kid pebble", I realise now. It's all show. He is about as tough as daisy duke.

And to dress the way he does. Talk the way he does. Someone really needs to sit down with him and say " hey...your 45+, it's time to grow up"

PS tommy. A real tough guy doesn't blog, and if he did blog, he would not bitch in a blog how someone punched him. He would say nothing and just go do what needs to be done. You pansy to the first degree.

jEnsmo

Such a class act (either of them...but nice to see that Tommy Lee still acts and speaks like an immature teenager).

biggunsar

"kid pebble" ....what a juvinile, infantile moron.

Haha suckers...

I love Tommy! I wish he had been unleashed at K-Peb...now that would have made for a much more interesting show.
I thought it was funny when Dre said that they wanted to stop the violence in Rock and Roll after the tussel...so funny :)
PS - Who cares how old they are! They are just being themselves...hahahah, K-Peb!!!