Posh Pops Up in Push-Up Getup

9/12/2007 1:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mrs. Beckham strutted her puffed up stuff yesterday on the streets of New York City. And while it's usually easy to poke fun at the Poshter, here's one instance where thin is definitely in.
Victoria Beckham
It's easy to forget what an amazingly assembled body the David-taming import has -- when it's typically covered with some of the most gnarly fashion atrocities this side of Big Ben. But this little red number does her some "may-jah" justice! It even deflects attention from her oddly ginormous head!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

dugh

Shes Hot

Fly on the Wall

Ever notice how Victoria Beckham looks like Jenna Jameson? And you never see them together, either. Coincidence? I think not.

leah

She doesnt have a ginormous head, she just has a way too skinny body. NOT HOT.

erin

I love this dress on her...so FIERCE!!!!

me

Too skinny. She looks anorexic.

christina

That lady is in DEAPERATE need of a happy meal.That way she will have a smile on her face and some meat on her bones!

K

Since when was thin in?

Don't like this angle, sounds like you're all pro-ana.

leah

You're right, K. I got that feeling from whoever wrote that. Somethings wrong with you if you think she looks good there. It looks like she could collapse from starvation at any moment.

Keonli

Someone take her to a buffet..and then monitor her to make sure she doesn't puke it all up afterwards! I'm not against skinny people. I'm skinny myself, but it's natural. I eat junk food like no tomorrow and don't survive on tea and champagne like Miss Posh here. I hope she gets healthy soon! Her poor children...mommy can't even pick them up, can she?

ricc

Amazing body?! You're kidding right?! Maybe if she gained about 15 lbs she might be slightly better looking. If this is your idea of what's hot, then I don't even know what to say, its just sad.

TJ

Victoria always looks beautiful, well groomed, chic and elegant. Compare her to the sleazy, trashy Hollywood crowd who haven't a clue how to look classy or act or speak like a lady. I'm glad Posh has crossed the pond to live here in the USA...hopefully some of her class will rub off on the tacky American women!

Dottie

Does she ever eat? UGH

sonja

hey, dave--you are so right about the comparison with Jenna--the previous tmz 'identify the butt' article--my guess was either jenna or posh, but figured jenna was the most likely for obvious reasons. good to know another had the same opinion.

Kate

Sure this is hot, if you consider the ability to practically see her skeleton as hot. Look at her shoulder, you can actually see the round joint. And her collar bone? not to mention the really natural breast implants...yeah...really hot.

SheepareCool

Plastic has never been and will never be "in"!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments