Britney: After Las Vegas -- The Inner Dialog

9/13/2007 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, man, I am seriously frazzazzleded and exhaustipateded. Let's face it, I'm tarrrd! I had too much fun in Larse Vegas! Gimme more gimme more -- what did nanny tell me to pick up at the groshery store? Oh my gawd! Look how cute this new Weaveholder looks! I am seriously preshified!

Gimme more gimme mmmm mmmm. Sunny day, keepin' the clouds away -- on my way -- can't thank of the rest. I think I should cover that ditty! I'll talk to Diddy about it! He's my new special friender. It's all about the Benjamins -- la la hmm. Sunny day ... um ...

um ...

...um ... Where am I? Oh yah, hot dawgs and Cheetohs for Jayden and crayons and candy cigarettes for Sean -- ding dang he's cute with them kiddie ciggies! He reminds me of K-Fart. Dang him! Hater. Sunny day ... seriously, this is the cutest pockerbook, like, ever. I could fit doggie in thar, and all my necesseries, my lollerpoppers, and -- oh yeah, and I need some Strawberry Qwik -- that stuff is soooo good. Yummerlicious! Tell me how to get how to get to... oh heckers, I think this is a nightgown. Better ask Alli. Note to self: um -- what was I just thinkin'? Nertz. Hate when that happers.

Garsh, I think I was up for three or six days in Vegas, but I seriously kicked ass! I was so ghetto fabulous on that VDA show -- even though I busted my nail, my heel broke on my hooker boots and I was a lil' bit bloated -- oh, hell, better pick up a EPT while I'm in here too. I shoulda knowed betterer when Criss asked me to hold that thing while he did a trick! Hot dawgs ... can't forgit. Sunny day -- benjamins -- la la la.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

aSiF

TMZ this is the end for you and I - Brit is what the media has created, so enjoy.

bustup

see that's it - she doesn't have a clue - her handlers around her will tell whatever needs to be said in order to be paid

she doesn't get it that her entire career (other than touring in Japan) is over. #85 on Billboard?

The problem is - SHE'S SO REPLACABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrystalHasAnOpinion

LOL..you guys are hilarious!!!

Jenn

Haha!

Mel

Whippet Good

That picture is the best she's looked in a long time.

key

THAT WAS F"IN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MJ

LOVE IT!

anthonysdreamgirl**

Leave her alone. :-(

Dottie

Assinine. TMZ what are you smoking?

TalkTheTalk

??

Wow, that sucked. TMZ. You need to comb LA and NYC for some funny writers, if you're going to try to do schtick like this.

So Angry!

~
Not funny.
Could have been but wasn't.
Try again, but this time- let an adult write it!

jus sayin'

Keri

OMG, that is hilarious, but gave me a freakin' headache to read! :-P

joshua

what the hell?

Tammy

I love Brit but I gotta admit, you guys are too f'n funny! Ding dang.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments