Britney: After Las Vegas -- The Inner Dialog

9/13/2007 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, man, I am seriously frazzazzleded and exhaustipateded. Let's face it, I'm tarrrd! I had too much fun in Larse Vegas! Gimme more gimme more -- what did nanny tell me to pick up at the groshery store? Oh my gawd! Look how cute this new Weaveholder looks! I am seriously preshified!

Gimme more gimme mmmm mmmm. Sunny day, keepin' the clouds away -- on my way -- can't thank of the rest. I think I should cover that ditty! I'll talk to Diddy about it! He's my new special friender. It's all about the Benjamins -- la la hmm. Sunny day ... um ...

um ...

...um ... Where am I? Oh yah, hot dawgs and Cheetohs for Jayden and crayons and candy cigarettes for Sean -- ding dang he's cute with them kiddie ciggies! He reminds me of K-Fart. Dang him! Hater. Sunny day ... seriously, this is the cutest pockerbook, like, ever. I could fit doggie in thar, and all my necesseries, my lollerpoppers, and -- oh yeah, and I need some Strawberry Qwik -- that stuff is soooo good. Yummerlicious! Tell me how to get how to get to... oh heckers, I think this is a nightgown. Better ask Alli. Note to self: um -- what was I just thinkin'? Nertz. Hate when that happers.

Garsh, I think I was up for three or six days in Vegas, but I seriously kicked ass! I was so ghetto fabulous on that VDA show -- even though I busted my nail, my heel broke on my hooker boots and I was a lil' bit bloated -- oh, hell, better pick up a EPT while I'm in here too. I shoulda knowed betterer when Criss asked me to hold that thing while he did a trick! Hot dawgs ... can't forgit. Sunny day -- benjamins -- la la la.

Lynne

does sunsilk know their name is affiliated with this

dugh

This is getting really old news, Cant you find something better to report on?

Melanie

lots o peeps go commando death99!! and you enjoyed looking at the pics of her critch you know you did! hehehehe!!! the crotch story is sooooooo last years news man! MOVIN ON!

Rae

What the F%$#!!!! you guys have nothing better to do then to think of more ways to humiliate this girl. Ok she bombed at the VMAs and she hasnt been the mother of the year, but my GOD !! let her breath for a minute and figure out where she went wrong and how she is going to fix it. I belive this girl can come back stronger than ever, and then what will you write about ? because all you guys seem to care about is making people look stupid , and taking the insults to a level that you cant come back down from.

T

Enough already-----there are more screw ups in this world that we don't give HALF as much c*** as we should. Cut her some slack.

Merry Christmas

You guys won't be happy until she commits suicide. Give her a break already.

Crystal

That was actually really hilarious! Loved it

Angela

lol

Melanie

YESD SUNSILK KNOWS! THEY'RE MEDIA WHORES LIKE THE REST OF US......LOL

SAGRLVBR

She looks great!!!! Love the dress and hair!!! Pretty California girl!

Death99

She just did it again after the VMA's, going commando.....
There IS a such thing as public Indecency ya know... if the kids in atlanta can be fined for letting there pants sag (even tho i think it looks dumb), then she should be fined for this. Sorry.

Me me me me

TMZ 4 real now, this is 2 much... Brit looks relaxed and focused, whats the point of this picture and ur comments? Like somebody said - slow news day? :))))

SLAP THE BITCH

WHO DO YOU THINK BRITNEY WILL GIVE THE FIRST INTERVIEW ABOUT HER AND THE VMA's TO?

lets talk about that ...instead

Irene

That was the most rediculous article I've read on this site yet. GIVE IT A BREAK TMZ, you bash her & her children, have other celebrities not made mistakes with children, drugs, etc etc.

LOOK AT THAT IDIOT ALEC BALDWIN, to me that is worse than anything I've seen Britney do with her children.

BTW, when you're pointing at someone else you got 3 fingers pointing back at you, hope you can figure this out.

Lynne

#75 Crystal
The fact you understood it, says something about you......hmmmm