Britney: After Las Vegas -- The Inner Dialog

9/13/2007 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, man, I am seriously frazzazzleded and exhaustipateded. Let's face it, I'm tarrrd! I had too much fun in Larse Vegas! Gimme more gimme more -- what did nanny tell me to pick up at the groshery store? Oh my gawd! Look how cute this new Weaveholder looks! I am seriously preshified!

Gimme more gimme mmmm mmmm. Sunny day, keepin' the clouds away -- on my way -- can't thank of the rest. I think I should cover that ditty! I'll talk to Diddy about it! He's my new special friender. It's all about the Benjamins -- la la hmm. Sunny day ... um ...

um ...

...um ... Where am I? Oh yah, hot dawgs and Cheetohs for Jayden and crayons and candy cigarettes for Sean -- ding dang he's cute with them kiddie ciggies! He reminds me of K-Fart. Dang him! Hater. Sunny day ... seriously, this is the cutest pockerbook, like, ever. I could fit doggie in thar, and all my necesseries, my lollerpoppers, and -- oh yeah, and I need some Strawberry Qwik -- that stuff is soooo good. Yummerlicious! Tell me how to get how to get to... oh heckers, I think this is a nightgown. Better ask Alli. Note to self: um -- what was I just thinkin'? Nertz. Hate when that happers.

Garsh, I think I was up for three or six days in Vegas, but I seriously kicked ass! I was so ghetto fabulous on that VDA show -- even though I busted my nail, my heel broke on my hooker boots and I was a lil' bit bloated -- oh, hell, better pick up a EPT while I'm in here too. I shoulda knowed betterer when Criss asked me to hold that thing while he did a trick! Hot dawgs ... can't forgit. Sunny day -- benjamins -- la la la.

Ga mom

Shut the F.. up, TMZ. Ya'll are pathetic!!! I'm a 57 yr. old mother, and ya'll are the most pathetic excuse for human beings I have seen! First of all...your degredation of southerners is unforgivable, uninformed, and STUPID. You know nothing about Britney's life. All you can do is gossip and degrade another human being. How sad you get such satisfaction from such an activity...and how sad others read it. I wish this website death...it SUCKS.!

SuziON

this is beyond pathetic..... what's wrong with you people?
I hope Britney isn't wasting here time listening to this and the media's b.s! Yes she's having a hard time... so lets kick her while she's down
What comes around goes around Y'ALL!!

Tangie

That's funny....She is dumber than dirt. I'm sure this is pretty close to how she talks!

Melanie

WHATS REALLY FUNNY IS BRITNEY LOVES THIS KIND OF ATTENTION AND FOR US TO SIT HERE AND SAY "OH LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE" BLAH BLAH BLAH! SHE WOULD BE COMPLETELY DONE IF IT WEREN'T FOR THIS KIND OF ATTENTION LETS BE REAL HERE. PEOPLE LIKE BRITNEY GO OUT JUST TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED, THERE PEOPLE CALL AND TELL THE PAPS "BRITNEY IS GOING TO SO-N-SO IF YOU WANT PICS" WHEN SHE REALLY TRUELY WANTS TO BE LEFT ALONE SHE WILL BE ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT!!

Joy

Last time to go to the TMZ website.This just isn't right to say about anyone.Shame on you.

suzy-q

The whole Britney thing is getting really boring guys....you obviously have nothing else to write about.....I'm not a fan but seriously....can't you leave the poor girl alone.

megz

OH MY LORD!!! that is so funny! i can just picture her saying all of that!

KB

Still a strange outfit to wear to the store. I can't think of anybody like that who wears an ensemble when they are just going out shopping. Unless this is par for the course in Hollywood.

Why can't Britney just dress normal/average? All her fans says how down-to-earth she is ,etc, yet she always wears something is a little bit (or a whole lot) off-kilter.

anonymous

You Britney freaks don't have to read this if you don't want to. Go clean your house or do your freaking homework.

Angel

You guys are out of control. This was a pretty lame attempt at "humor". She looks really nice in this photo, and you still won't leave her alone. There's nothing more classless than kicking somebody when they're down.

Melanie

SO WHAT SHE WANTS TO LOOK PRETTY GOING TO THE STORE...IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE LIKE HER OUTFIT AS LONG AS SHE LIKES IT THATS ALL THAT MATTERS...I'M SURE SHE'S NOT DRESSING TO MAKE US HAPPY!!!

chris

You guys are so mean, and hateful. The whole ding dang thing is SO over.
You make yourselves look stupid, not Brit.

Yo Mama

Are you people kidding about leaving her alone!! She craves the attention of the media, if she didn't, she should stay home and stay away from the cameras!!! She caused all this unto herself. I remember her saying for the new year that she has to focus on herself, WTF!! She needs to focus on her 2 kids, when you have kids, your focus is on your offspring!! Jeez people get a clue.

TMZ, please keep these Brit bits coming!!!

chin chin

She looks just like that overly-valued & not very cute Panettiere girl....

BlueGirl

Ding dang is THE best Britney-speak ever!!!! I think I shall adopt it for myself.