Kirstie Alley:

Black is Slimming!

9/13/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenny Craig must be ecstatic about the dramatic weight loss of her poster girl, Kirstie Alley. She got paid to lose weight! Paid!!

The former "Fat Actress" was seen in this little big black dress -- sashaying down the sidewalk near Macy's yesterday. "Cheers" to her spectacular new figure!

Ms. Giant1

she's not fat.......just thick.. or she has big bones... but all in all she's nice, and that's all that matters.....now back off before she eats you too... just kidding

houstonray

Are you SERIOUS TMZ? Surely you are being sarcastic. I mean, I would never make fun of someone's weight, but she doesn't look like Jenny Craig worked very well. I think she's bigger than her lowest during Jenny...

Cartman

If she turned sideways she would disappear!

Thanks

heather

sooo were those jenny craig ad's just showing flattering angles or did kristi alley regain some weight?

Nancy

I feel sorry for Kristie. Jenny Craig can't even put her and Valerie B in the same shot when they film the commercials. She and Jenny Craig need to part ways.

Luscious

My god are you BLIND!! Since, Valerie Bertinelli has been the shared spokesperson. Alley has pack on the pounds. She is FAT AGAIN!!

A girl who knows

Are you getting paid by Kirstie to be kind?! Are you blind?!
She looks like a house in a black tent.

olll

now this is hilarious!
poor kirstie...try weight watchers...now it's a more realistic weight lost plan

Lori

I think she did loose the weight that is OLD NEWS. She was on Opera whinfey last year or the year before!! Apparantly she has gained quite a bit of it back. That is very sad.

Jenny Craig is very good, and a reputable company I have known several people who did loose weight on the program but like anything one has to stick with it. It is hard. Give her a break.

alissa

One of her nipples weights 75 pounds!!!

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

You guys are as phony as the celebrities you write about. She's still fat. Just not as fat as she was before Jenny Craig. I think it's interesting that the last time you had a story up about her you were saying the opposite. Then the story was yanked mid-day. I guess Jenny Craig threatened to sue your ass TMZ. My post will probably be deleted.

Your'e Fired!

Has anyone "seen" Jenny Craig lately? I think Kirstie ate her......GULP!

Sugartits

Looks like she dropped 20 pounds....from her belly to her ass!

Kimara

Hey but Valerie Bertinelli is looking great! So will Valerie edge Kirstie out of the picture if Kirstie can't lose the weight?

K.

Hmmmmmm

She's such a beautiful woman....but it DOES look to me like she's put on some weight. Thats whats so hard about "buy our food" diets....you're almost stuck on their food for life....it doesn't really teach you how to make sound food choices/portions on your own....therefore you start to gain it back.