Tommy Lee vs. Kid Rock -- A Show is Born

9/13/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The battle is brewing between Robert "Kid Rock" Richie and Tommy "Guns" Lee, who are preparing to settle their beef in true tattooed rock star style -- with a freak show fight !
Tommy, Kid Rock, Beacher
TMZ has learned that Las Vegas impresario Jeff Beacher is promoting a fight at his Madhouse, where they will throw blows until one of them is knocked out. That sounds perfect! We're told the victor will line his egomaniacal pockets with $1 million in hard cash. Beach has even arranged for Mini Britney Spears to be the ring girl with an opening night performance! VMAs again, anyone?!

The fight will be held in the M.U.F.F (Midget Unprofessional Fighting Federation) ring. Cards and letters to Jeff Beacher.

No word yet on whether either on will take Beacher up on his, er, offer.

RIP Heath

beacher=genius
Kid Rock= Talented
Tommy Lee= washed up

Michelle

FIGHTING ABOUT PAMELA ANDERSON? Not worth it. If so, they both need to get lives, and perhaps get their careers on track without this type of press.

RIP Heath

I want to see this fight! Great idea Mr. Beacher!
(I also want to see the original fight from the vma's!)

RIP Heath

This has the potential to be the greatest event ever. Don't let up on these 2 until they sign on.

Get it done, Beacher!!!

Allison

Jeff Beacher is hot! I love him!

scarlett

I LOVE Kid Rock. I would rather he take care of that body. He is incredible in concert. Amazing. I will travel to see this man perform. Tommy Lee is not worth the fight. Move on Kid Rock!!!! Kid has more talent in his little finger than Tommy does in all his tatooed body!

Gina Girl

Nothing's hotter then seeing two hotties battle it out for the one they love!

I'd battle any girl for Jeff Beacher!

Gina Girl

I would love to see this fight.

Gina Girl

I used to work at Beacher's Madhouse and he never stops coming up with the funniest stunts.

tim

Can we get Fitty and Kanye west in there too?!?!? I'm a fan of both Kid Rock and Tommy Lee, but I'd still pay to see that action.

Grappler

This is great! Beacher should book 50 cent vs Kanye on the undercard!!!

Grappler

Anyone who doubts Jeff Beacher's popularity is insane. He consistently has his finger on the pulse of what the public would want to see.

Grappler

This is awsummm. I wanna be a ring card girl!!! Woo hooo

I'm There Baby

I wish I was there to see this! Brilliant idea!

I'm There Baby

Beacher rocks! I met him at a club in Vegas and he sent over a bottle of grey goose to my table, and 3 hot girls to help me drink it! If this fight happens, I heading to the Hard Rock!!!