Kate's Got a Thing for Nerds

9/17/2007 2:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Taking a break from shooting her new movie in Massachusetts, Kate Hudson went shopping with her boyfriend, actor Dax Shepard, and her son (?), Ryder.

Think there's some hair product in one of those bags?

janet

cut that kids hair already!!!! It's going to be as wierd looking as dion's kid!!!!

Dawn Day

They look like they belong in a commune.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I see Ryder has been let out of his stroller, finally.

leslie

CUT THAT HAIR!!!

Why would anyone do that to a child?

Me

I hate divorced women who think it's okay to have the parade of boyfriends around their small kids. Surely Chris Robinson gets custody sometime. That's the time for her to date...not to show Ryder that this guy or that guy or the next guy is "Mommy's special friend" who undoubtedly stays over with Mommy as well.

Bo

I always think that kid is a girl. Enough with the hair for heaven's sake--CUT IT.

Kim

You are all aware of who Ryder's dad is aren't you? He probably likes his hair that way so he can look like daddy. There is nothing wrong with that. I think he is adorable.

Never inked up!

I love you #4-me.
I'm so sick of this trend as well. What is wrong with these peolpe? Men do this too. I'm not just bashing the woman here. This is the norm today. How sad it really is.

My son is 12 and of the 10 or so friends he has two of these boys have their Fathers at home. Divorce is so common now. Step everything is in. Blended families almost never work. Its VERY rare they do. Think about your friends and their situations-how many truly work? Not very.

And then we all wonder why this country is going down the toilet. Wake up people and actually take some responsibility. I'm so sick of these selfish peolpe.

"Oh, but what about me? I'm not happy anymore, Its my time now, or we jsut can't get along."
Couples throw in the towel for nothing today. Start thinking about YOUR CHILDREN!!!!!!!

By the way- I have been married 20 years. Since I was 19.Three kids. It can work if your willing to give it a chance and realize there are bad weeks in anyones marriage. You don't just throw in the towel. Its gets better if you give it a chance.

callmeAL

i wish this stupid girl would cut the hair of her male child--he looks silly.....

tina

i hate to see little boys with long hair..parents thinks it's cute to grow out a boys' hair..NOT..take that boy to a barber already...

ok then

# 8!!!! YOU are so offensive. Some people actually get divorced for a REASON. I was married (w/2 children) for 16 years and finally got out. Abusive relationships are damaging are children also. You sound soooo judgemental, I would not want to meet or know you. Stop judging and try to do something proactive like trying to HELP others, LOVE others , and make changes for the positive. Not sit back and say offensive things, pidgeon-holing everyone into the same category. You owe some people apologies for your hateful , judgmental ways. I

reba24u

They tried to make me go to the barber and I said no,no,no! Cut the boy's hair already

Jen

Stop it... OMG... You are very pig headed. Sometimes marriages do not work out. There are situations were people are abused. You think that these people should stay together for their kids? Puh-lease! That is even worse for them. Stop judging. Just because your life is perfect, does not mean that everyone elses is.

What about widows/widowers? You have a problem with them too?

teeks

I agree with Stop Already. You guys who are saying, 'what about abusive marriages, etc etc' IF PEOPLE DIDNT RUSH INTO MARRIAGE, then you wouldn't have to rush into divorce. And abuse would not be as big a problem. If a guy is abusive, he can't hide it for long. So if you date the guy for 3 or 4 or even 5 years, then have a 1 or 2 year engagement, you'll KNOW if he's an abuser. Why do people these days rush into marriage after knowing the guy for 1 or 2 years? Because deep down, they KNOW they can always get a divorce. My parents were married for 50 years - in my family, divorce is not an option. So I made damn sure my husband was the guy I wanted to look at every morning for the next 50 years - we dated for 7 years, and have been married for 5 years, and we're expecting our first child next year. Divorce is too easy these days. While I do not think anyone should stay in an abusive marriage, if people took things slowly they would KNOW if the guy was an abuser before the wedding.

me

she changes boyfriends like underwear

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments