Shocker! Judge Says O.J.'s a Flight Risk

9/17/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson has been deemed a flight risk by a Nevada judge, and thus he's on a "no bail" hold, says a "media judge" appointed to his criminal case. Wonder how they got that idea?

What's more,he'll have to see a judge within 72 hours of his arrest -- by Wednesday morning. No bail request has been made by the judge, said Clark County, Nev., media judge Nancy Oesterle at a press conference just moments ago, but Judge Ann Zimmerman will determine what bail will be, if any, on Wednesday morning. If the D.A. fails to turn in an official complaint by then, O.J. could walk away a free man.

Oesterle also said that she believes that certain members of the media will be allowed into the meeting, and helpfully pointed out that if O.J. can't afford an attorney, the court will appoint one for him.

By the way, forget #32, The Juice's new number, as in booking number, is 2648927. Wonder if that'll fit on the back of an NFL jersey.

ginger

A flight risk? How dare they? You mean that one time years and years ago...well hell.
Go ahead OJ & tell the judge how slow you were going....

Al

I think the judge should put bail at 1 million dollars. Once OJ posts it the judge should then give it to Goldman to pay some of the settlement.

Bird

I'm not defending him because he is black. And I said I didn't need to read anything because I watched the trial, blow by blow. The problem is that Mark Furman found all the evidence you mentioned and he is a racist. Why would the killer be leaving hats and gloves at the crime scene? That was my problem. He might have done it, but once it came out that Furman was racist I just wasn't sure anymore.

And who is Mel Tillis?

c

It 's bout racism. OJ is goiing to pay for what he was aquitted 10 years ago.

Mike

Beadsley says OJ came in and demanded his stuff back. Fromeley said he has a marketing relationship with OJ to seel the stuff. Both men are partners and one didn't know the arrangment of the other? How about this, Ricco masterminds the"Sting" 4 other guys accompany OJ into the room. Two of those guys pull a gun. OJ is charged and in jail without bail and the other guys aren't charged or arrested or out on bail?? Looks to me OJ is right, selective enforcement and application of the law by police and prosecutors

Skank You, Y'all

O.J. you egomaniacal, mendacious, slithering, arrogant, womanizing murderous slime bag... I hope you rot in Hell. And jail. You deserve EXACTLY what's coming to you. Ha.
So glad to hear about you getting caught! Just wish they didn't include your pictures. The sight of you makes me want to projectile vomit.

And about your mug shot: How much crack did you smoke before that photo?
Well I'm sure you'll be seein' a lot more crack where you're headed...

ROT IN HELL, Orenthal...

c

Mel Tillis is the black kid who was beaten and killed for whistling at a white chick in the the 50;s. Around 2000 the case went to trial and the only living witness went to jail. N. Simpson and Goldman murders have not found justice

Skank You, Y'all

Our justice system failed once by letting a murderer (x's 2) go free.
It's just divine intervention that made O.J. such an idiot and that he broke the law. Again.
Let's hope the judicial system doesn't let us down this time around...

Burn in HELL Orenthal. Karma is coming back around to bite 'cha in the ass...

Phony Tony

Someone should just throw a rope into O.J's jail cell and let nature take its course. It would save the taxpayers a bundle of money.

Bird

Oh my damn. Thanks for the explanation. The child you are referring to is Emmett Till. I Googled Mel Tillis on a wild goose chase and he is a comedic musician.

If we are going to go back to the 50s you have more than the murders of Emmett Till who got off. I can't say I have ever heard anyone use Emmett as an excuse for OJ and as a black person I am embarrassed to learn that black people are going around saying that to white coworkers and using the wrong name on top of that.

CONSIDERATE STRANGER

FRY THE SOB..............................AND TAKE THE "REVRAND" SHARPTON WITH YOU, WHAT A JOKE!

diane

Good for you Judge! Hope you are smarter than Judge Ito was.

Big Bear

Guns were used in the robbery and O.J. has always been a knife man. He could not possibly be involved if none of the victims had their throats cut!!!!! Slice'em and dice'em right O.J.?????

Mike Oracle

I wonder if Michael Vic will need a roommate?

momma

TURN AND BURN HIM!!!!!! IT IS ABOUT TIME!!!!!!