The Fight for Nick Hogan's Car

9/17/2007 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Hogan wants the wreckage of his car back -- but the father of critically injured John Graziano says not so fast, boy.
Nick Hogan Car
TMZ has obtained exclusive documents through PIO Wayne Shelor at the Clearwater Police Department, showing that Nick, through his attorneys, asked for his wreck back on August 28 -- and without searches, please -- adding that the vehicle might be "the subject of potential future litigation." Then it looks like Nick got yet another lawyer to represent him in the accident, and they sent a letter as well.

On September 5, Edward Graziano, the reportedly temperamental father of the still-hospitalized John, had his attorneys notify cops that they "preserve the vehicle so that we can have the opportunity to have our accident reconstructionist coordinate a date and time" to examine the wreck.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I hope that little prick Nick goes to prison for about 25-30.

EVIL DICK

Not likely gettin that car back....

Just my opinion

Oh my gosh, accidents happen...........leave the boy alone.

FlBiker

Nick is a functional retard, almost like a 6 or 8 year old boy. He should not have the chance to hurt others on the roads, he is not bright enough to drive.

Kate

This is too sad. I want to feel bad for Nick, but I don't. If you have seen him on Hogan knows best, you see he is arrogant and spoiled. I think it's obvious he was racing, and it might cost someone their life. I hate to say it, but he needs to be taught a lesson.

NICK'S new boy...Ben Dover

I am praying that Nick gets a jail sentence for putting this War Veteran in the Hospital... Nick bend over for the soap.....

Reality TV Sucks

I can't stand that spoiled little turd. He brags about speeding and getting off on tickets - well I hope that comes back to haunt you buddy. You need a few years of walking before you should be allowed to even touch a car magazine let alone drive.

gerster

This kid needs to be put in the slammer for a while. The blame would go to both parents for not teaching him any type of responsibility. Some people learn from others mistakes and in this case he will still not learn from his own mistake.

Merry Christmas

This child - and I mean CHILD - had better get what's coming to him. I will be disgusted beyond belief if this boy doesn't get penalized to the fullest extent of the law. The truth is John will probably not live. Sadly, it's a matter of time. Nick will be facing manslaughter charges in the future. If he walks away a free man - bow your head in shame!

kt

He needs to go to jail today and stay there until he grows up -- about 20 years.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

'Hulkette,' it was a COLLISION, not an accident.

An accident is when you slip on a banana peel, moron.

kt

This was no accident. This was extremely careless and irresponsible behavior.
Unless he goes to jail, he will never accept responsiblitily for being an idiot.

sonja

refering to the hurt boy's father as 'temperamental' is stupid--how would you expect this poor man to be?

rig

he wants it back because theres dope in that car he wants to get out

Unhinged

I'm glad Edward Graziano is stepping up to the plate. I was worried that the whole family had been bought off with Hogan money already.

Hulkette, an accident is when something happens beyond your control. The douche was speeding and almost killed his friend. Get a brain and put your sympathy with John, not Nick.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments