Christopher Darden Weighs in on O.J.

9/18/2007 4:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught Christopher Darden exiting a court in Los Angeles -- in a case unrelated to O.J. -- and we asked the former prosecutor what he thought of the Simpson situation. Chris responded, "I'm trying not to think about it."

Then he thought again and said, "I guess what happens in Vegas, doesn't stay in Vegas."

He's a defense lawyer now.

jeff

TMZ you suck, any other time if brittney spears farts you are all up in her face, now she is in court losing her kids and where are you? Do you only report stupid crap?

Wicked

Leave OJ alone. You're friggin squeezing the juice out of him Harvey. Stop it.

jill

Please,enough of OJ. Noone cares!!!

Me

I'm getting a very clear feeling that TMZ is consciously avoiding Spears posting. And I don't know why.

Harvey would be all OVER this by now. Wonder what's up.

katrina

who cares about the killer get him off the web site he makes my eyes hurt!

Only swim in the Ocean

The Goldman's get 17 cents per copy of the book sold. The rest of the proceeds go to their attorneys fees and their sons foundation. They run the foundation so they take a salary from the money donated and the book sales.

The Goldman's also own the copyright, media rights and movie rights to the book. They acquired Simpson's name, likeness, life story and right of publicity in connection with the book.

bruce

Who cares...PLEASE< PLEASE....No more OJ..

REZA SANTORINI

Did anyone notice the smile on the arrogant OJ when arrested. He knows he will come out of this OK. It's just the mentality of an abuser...and someone who thinks rules are not for him. Very typical for our athletes...even colleges pamper them.

Pat

Darden is a man with extreme integity. Take heart Chistopher, you've always been right and many of us ( black and white ) know that.

sara penney

Oh, I don't know about that Chris. It looks like OJ 'happened' in
Las Vegas and he's going to be staying there for a LONG, LONG
time!

rosie

Mr. Darden is a great guy and I have always admired him. He is a respected and intelligent man. I read his book and loved it...and I agree with Pat#8, he's always been right and many of us (black and white) know that.

Lori

What ever happened to Marcia Clark besides bleaching her hair blond??? Does she still practice law? Does anyone know? Christopher is still working.

pay atention

Marcia Clark is alive and well and looks better than ever.

pay atention

I bet Chris Darden is doin the happy dance!! He is a great man!! O.J. thinks he can get away with whatever he wants. I don't think he will get out of it this time!! Thank God!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments