Judge to Goldmans: O.J.'s Rolex Is Yours!

9/18/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonIt's about time! A judge just ruled on the side of Fred Goldman, agreeing that that he is entitled to O.J. Simpson's Rolex. Bling, bling!

The judge also ruled that Goldman's request for the items seized in Las Vegas must be requested individually and he will rule accordingly in a hearing set for next Tuesday -- possibly sooner.

Attorneys for Goldman can go to Las Vegas and receive the watch, get an appraisal, and the judge will hear findings on October 16.

Simpson's attorney can also look at the watch and have an independent appraisal.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I PERSONALLY HOPE THE GOLDMANS HOUND HIS SORRY ASS FOR THE REST OF HIS SORRY LIFE.

I THINK HE'S A MURDERER WHO GOT OFF BECAUSE OF HIS RACE, AND THEN TURNED HIS BACK ON HIS PEOPLE.

I ALSO BELIEVE HE'S AN ARMED ROBBER, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

stutzey

They would probably want to eat his crap.

Mike Dallos

It's PTL time!!

YAY!!

meager

Blood money... Ugh...wonder what they'll spend it on?

Bird

I feel so bad for the Goldman's. Their child was taken simply for being in the wrong place at the wrong time for all we know. As if that were not bad enough 13 years later they are still not at peace. I certainly understand their feelings having lost a sibling to cancer around the same time. I'm still not over it and if cancer was a person that I could punish forever I would probably do it. As it is, I just have to go one with me life and try not to dwell on the past.

I pray the Goldman's don't sell enough of OJ's book to satisfy the civil judgement because that would mean they wouldn't be able to continue to stick it to him for the rest of his life. I'm sure that is their main goal in life.

wasted days and wasted nights

Sending this one out to OJ, who's chillin' in the big house today...it's Rockwell... Somebody's Watching Me..

what a joke

GO Goldman's GO!! Make his life a living hell, just like he made yours one. Get all you can from that animal who took your son/brother away from you.

RJII

Golddigger has become a joke. A rolex for my son's memory?? hey, its time to move on. OJ die.now.

Ron fromcanada

What a sick country..........where a guy can be acquitted yet some left wing Liberal Judge can say he was responsible and take away his personal property..........USA SUCKS!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I laughed so hard I cried ... am STILL laughing.

GO JUDGE! GO GOLDMANS!

-- Was he wearing any rings?

L.A. Douchenozzle, Esq.

It's probably a fake, just like him.
Besides, if it's a gift, they can't take it.

My opinion

I wouldn't take the blood money from the book if Ron were my son. I feel bad for the Brown family, they didn't want the book out, Fred Goldman didn't either at first, then he realized $$$$$$$$$

Tired and Ready for A Nap

I always felt that in time justice could be served in some way.

Ron is dead

Ron is dead......No Rolex or anything else is going to bring him back!!!
But, hey.....if taking stuff from OJ makes you feel better....go for it, but I think it makes the Goldman's look like the big joke!!!

barms1953

Fred you are found guily:
Off greeddddddddddddd