Judge to Goldmans: O.J.'s Rolex Is Yours!

9/18/2007 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonIt's about time! A judge just ruled on the side of Fred Goldman, agreeing that that he is entitled to O.J. Simpson's Rolex. Bling, bling!

The judge also ruled that Goldman's request for the items seized in Las Vegas must be requested individually and he will rule accordingly in a hearing set for next Tuesday -- possibly sooner.

Attorneys for Goldman can go to Las Vegas and receive the watch, get an appraisal, and the judge will hear findings on October 16.

Simpson's attorney can also look at the watch and have an independent appraisal.

Kate

I cannot believe some of you say the Goldman's need to "move on". WTF? Do me a favor, if you are a parent go home and look at your children. Imagine one of them cut open and laying in a pool of blood. Now tell me, are you going to "get over it" or "move on". I praise the Goldman family for not putting a hit out on OJ because I can't say I wouldn't.

meeper

Because TMZ was so eager to get a story, (it must have been a dull Paris, Britney, Lohan day) they BOUGHT the audio where OJ can be heard screaming and swearing -- just heard that that video CANNOT be used in court. Thereby, giving OJ a real edge on possible court proceedings!

THANKS TMZ.

stutzey

gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG

the goldmans are soo STUPID i'm tired of them! do they want his dirty undies too? and when ever O.J. use the restroom does he want that too? My goodness move on!!! they're trying so hard to push O.J. over the edge. I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR THAT PITIFUL,PITIFUL FAMILY.

Wicked

The Goldman's along with Denise are a disgrace to the human race.

Mad as Hell

Arden (#55), please tell me you're joking! They have to "let this go?"

THEIR SON WAS KILLED BY THIS MAN!!!

Susan B

I love this judge! I hope Orenthal loses everything to the Goldmans and then spends the rest of his life in prison.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Terry

Oh stop with using the " kids " who are now grown adults !
if you want to feel sorry for these young people feel bad they grew up without their mother, they have been used to hide millions of dollars, they have been raised by a pompous low life criminal.
They also were well aware of the book he was writting before it changed hands.
maybe now they get on with thier lives and out from under the debt thier father created for them to buden.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

HE OWNS A SKI RESORT?

I THOUGHT HE HAD 'NO ASSETS.'

Jennifer

I love IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Karma is a Bitch!

meager

lets recap: The Goldmans and the Browns get 33million or whatever they can get there gready hands on and Nicole and OJ's kid (cause she have sex with the big bad black guy)they get what????????? I'd caution those blinded by outrage, and not just because two people are dead and the killer may have gotten off, to spare a thought for the kids of poor dead Nicole Brown Simpson

mySTRONGopinion

I can undestand the Golddiggers are angry but their life must be full of negative. When are they going to get on with their lives. The book is tacky and selfish on their part. There are children out there to be hurt. They only want $$$$$. It won't bring back Ron. Must not be Christians!!!

stuckupsnob

bout time they got something from that *sshole If I were the judge or someone on that jury I wouldnt care what they brought Simpson in for or what kind of evidence they had... I dont care if he was in Fiji when his supposed crime went down I'd say GUILTY! lock him up and throw away the key! bastard got away with DOUBLE murder- time for him to PAY

vikki

THAT'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get money now

Why don't they leave OJ alone. They need to put more time into finding the real killer. Regardless of what they do they can't get their son back. They will reap what they sow.