Ro to O: No, No, No

9/18/2007 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosie O'Donnell gave Oprah Winfrey the big fat brush-off when the talk queen invited Ro to be on her show -- and is dissing her in favor of Diane Sawyer.

Page Six reports that Oprah asked Rosie to talk about her new memoir "Celebrity Detox," in which she slams Baba Wawa, Lord Combover Trump and Elisabeth Hasselbeck, and talks about her troubled past. But she already promised Diane Sawyer a sit-down, and told the biggest mover of books in the world, 'no thanks.'

Says Rosie's rep, "I'm sure Rosie will do Oprah's show another time."

Juice Gets Corn Flakes and Mystery Meat in Clink

One night on 600-count cotton, next night on splintery hardwood -- such is the "plight" of O.J. Simpson, who spent his second night at the Clark County Detention Center on Monday.

"It's friggin' cold, first off. The [beds] are horrible," says an ex-inmate to the New York Post. O.J. is confined to a 7x14-foot cell, and is in solitary right now, with only four hours a day outside his cell. He also asked guards for his reading glasses and a Bible.

Meanwhile, his sister and his girlfriend arrived last night to visit him. He's due in court tomorrow morning for a bail hearing.

Party Favors: Mary-Louise Parker Gets Jolie with African Baby ... Michael Chiklis Loves His Booty ... Very Very Small Films Screen at Treo Festival

"Weeds" matriarch Mary-Louise Parker has adopted a baby girl from Africa, say her reps to People, though no word on name or age. The little one joins Parker's 3-year-old son, Will. ... "Shield" star Michael Chiklis was spotted by a TMZ spy snapping up Pirate's Booty snacks at Trader Joe's in Studio City, and an Orangina with which to wash it down. ... Palm, Inc. and MobiTV want filmmakers to submit 60-second films for the very-very small screen -- your Treo, namely -- and are putting on a month-long Comedy Film Festival on the MobiTV service. "The festival is kind of like the Oscars for the time-deprived," said John Henson.

Piper

"1. You know, I'll be glad when Rosie finally crashes and burns from her own self-destruction. She has really lost her mind, no really. She used to be so cute and funny... but what happened? She makes me sick now and I think she truly believes that she has an influence on society. When will someone actually tell her that she most certainly does not? Perhaps then she'll stop making a fool of herself.

Posted at 8:35AM on Sep 18th 2007 by MagnoliaSouth"

Ditto. I used to love her but now I find myself whincing everytime I see an article or hear her name mentioned in the news. It's a shame, I'm sure she's a role model for some but not nearly as endeared as she was to so many more.

P-Type

Weeds is an awesome show!!!!! My husband and I love it! He was all in to Soprano's and said at leat they got another good cable show- watch it - it's entertaining! Mary Louis- Parker is a great actress- everyone on the show- Kevin Nealon- hat Billly Krudop left Mary-Louise when she was pregnant with their child for Claire Daines- He's a maggot! Claire dumped his ass anyway!

MissVee

I have nothing against foreign adoption - but why not consider one of the over 53,000 abused and neglected American children who are legally free for adoption and are sitting in foster care waiting for a permanent, loving family. Ms. Parker probably passed by hundreds in her home state on her way to the airport. I'm just sayin'

Death99

Adoption in America is not "FREE", why do you think some Employers offer Adoption "Assistance" money?

luv2laff

i wonder if her family is afraid of her because she looks as if she is ready to blow. Maybe she really has issues that she trying to work out through this book or maybe she's just a pain in the ass or extremely annoying moron or perhaps both. My vote is BOTH!

sunflowerpsychy

Stars are idiots... There are so many children that need to be adopted right here in America. If you want to do good in the world you should start with the country that made you what you are

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4