'Sex' Back,

Cattiness Too?

9/18/2007 11:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The quirky yentas of "Sex and the City" were out together last night -- but one of 'em didn't look too happy about it.

TMZ spotted Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim Cattrall and Kristin Davis (sorry, no Miranda in sight) at Butter in New York. A sour-faced Cattrall left the restaurant moments after SJP arrived, rushing to hail a cab and get the heck outta there as fast as possible. Well!

Though Kim clearly wasn't in good spirits, Kristin Davis was thrilled to start shooting the movie version of the show -- exiting Butter as chipper as her on screen alter-ego, Charlotte York.

TMZ Newbie

Dee - finally, someone agrees with me about SJP! I'd like to add also that she is fugly with man-hands and feet and a horse-shaped face!

Daphne

The show was good back in the day when it ran on HBO.

But honestly, these women have not aged well and they ought to retire. Especially SJP.

Vix aka Team Aniston

I hope John Corbett and Mario Cattrone will be returning on the big screen.

I think Kim Cattrall had it right. Why not request more of a salary, when she's expected to be nude more often in scenes, most actresses would cringe at. Besides, Sex and the City wouldn't be the same without her. She's essential to the show.

P-Type

Played.

Halfmad

Hmm. This kind of just looked like three people leaving a restaurant to me, and maybe one of them just wanted a cab and not to deal with paparazzi. Way to make mountain out of molehill.

AlterEgo101

I can't stand SJP! She's an unattractive-money grubbing-skankishly dressed-rank cologne stinky-bitch! Notice, she wasn't "Coveting" shoes from her tacky "Bitten" clothing line while out in NYC. Someone should bite that big ass bird beak of a nose off of her hideous Garnier Fructis washed face! This would be fun! Let's lock her up in a cell and torture her to death by forcing to use all the worthless crap she attempts to pawn off on consumers. What a horrible greedy bitch!

stephanie q.

Ok, that's really mean, wut the hell did SJP do to you? Anyway, I must agree Kim's part is the most risque of the 4 ladies. But from what I have read, she got a descent deal more money, though not to par with SJP's and a futures series deal with HBO. SJP is the central character, not to mention one of the producers. BTW, the Bitten collection is accesories and clothing, no shoes as of yet. There are countless celebs with their own clothing lines that wear traditional trendy brand names, which are not their own, example Justin Timberlake, P. Diddy, Jay-Z, Beyonce, and the list goes on to infinity. Also, I must agree that Kim looked like she wanted to get away from the Paps, which is why she ushered a cab in such a hurry, not necessarily because of SJP. Obviously, none of us were actually there to see it. The movie will be great! Kim i think just turned 50, I can only pray to look as good as her when I'm her age. All of you who thin they look old are just haters!

Shan

If they don't get along in RL, that's fine - they do a good job on screen covering it!
And I agree, Kim SHOULD be getting more than Sarah. SATC MADE SJP.
Kim does all the no holds back, full on scenes. She was my favourite character.

She deserves a whole lot of credit for playing Samantha and doing it so well, and giving all women a strong woman to look up to. You don't have to sleep with everyone, but use your sexuality if you got it!

lavern holloway

something tells me sarah is jealous of kim and constantly trying to piss her off

kane

I must say SJP is not beautiful and does have ugly hands but she looks great in anything and has charisma. Kim Catrall a hag? I think not, I hope I look half as good as her when I'm her age. Kristin Davis is adorable!! Cynthia Nixon is not attractive but I like her character!

This show stilll is the best and I will definitely see the movie!

ari

is it possible that Kim didn't want to talk with paps???
KIM IS AMAZING!!!