Victoria Silvstedt: Bunny Eaten By Leopard

9/18/2007 1:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith has not risen. It's former Playboy Bunny Victoria Silvstedt, who was seen knocking around the Westbury Hotel in Dublin yesterday in this leopard print wrap.

The Swedish bombshell turns 33 tomorrow. Grattis på födelsedagen!

P-Type

I love animal print!!!!! My bags, shoes- she didn't overill the look. She'sprety big though.

Buster

I would do her, but I would have to make sure she had some morals first.

Vanessa Somerville

Her bolt-on boobs look like they've been screwed on too toghtly.

Democrats are evil

Why do women wake up in the morning and say to themselves, what can I wear today that will make every man and woman look at me and say "Now there is a sexy woman", or "now there goes a a tramp and a slut". I'm so tired of these narcissistic souls that live for no other reason than to exploit their looks and say "It's all about me stupid".
Let me debate the definition of stupid!

Just wasted my time

I thought it was Anna Nicole Smith!

LIZZIE

HMM WHAT CAN I SAY ABOUT THIS TRICK!!! ?? WELL I GUESS THE WAY SHE LOOKS SAYS IT ALL...SLEAZY CHEAP SLUTTY BIOCH FAKE EVERYTHING HOE!!!

Standards are badly needed.

Would you want your claim to fame to be that of a 'sex kitten?'
Neither Marilyn or Anna Nicole fared too well, nor do others historically.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Whoa, that really does look like ANS!!!!

T

What do you think is more plastic, her boobs or her face?? What the hell did she do 2 herself? Looks like she needs attention! Another has been supermodel type who can't accept the fact that her career is over. Hideous!

ace1

i had the pleasure of meeting her 2 years ago...

she is very nice, and looks fantastic in person..even though her jugs are fake

extremely tall

jessica

33 no way more like in her 40s, why does having plastic surgery in your face make you look older

nitesky

Why is it, all the women who post on here are jealous of this beautiful blonde woman? Hence, the nasty verbal attacks. Could it be all the envious women with the name calling are less attractive and flat chested?

Signed,

Not jealous because I am pretty, real and not flat chested :)

Desiree

This is not THE REAL Anna Nicole. She had turned into a fat slob sucking up drugs and booze and pork rinds. Look at the video of her in clown make-up, pregnant and drugged-up, THAT is the real Anna Nicole Smith. This TMZ picture is WAY old, was taken shortly after lipo and a face-lift, but she went downhill fast after this, it didn't last long. The pictures on the internet prove it. Anna Nicole AND Howard Stern should have been charged with child endangerment for Nicole's drug habit while she was pregnant, and a video of Howard filming the wasted Anna Nicole tells us just the kind of mother she was. Not enough to say you love your children when you are a drugged-up immoral slut that doesn't even know who the fathers are. Why is she still getting oress? Let the slut rest in peace, and thank God she isn't raising her daughter. No matter what is raising that little girl now, it is a blessing her own mother can't ruin her like her brother was ruined.

Seriously

WOAAA, what are those two rocks on her chest, under her bathrobe? She's closer to 53 than 33 - all the bimbettes lie about their age.

Encino

I think she looks very pretty and this is coming from a girl who is straight, anyone who says she looks like a tramp must be very insecure with themselves.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments