O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

oxyclean

Old news, TMZ. All those accounts in someone elses name, of course.

Phony Tony

Yeah, I wonder if the judge wasn't paid off to let O.J. out on bail without an ankle device? It is Las Vegas, you know and bribing judges isn't unheard of there.

He's Boring now

I Love Famous People

That about sums up this nonsense. And apparently being toothless does too.

just me

Lone Ranger.....HOW do you know what kind of relationship Fred had with his son? Ron was a grown man when OJ killed him!

ALF

Marcia Clark's assisatant prosecutor of the O.J. murder trail Christopher Darden has
the best quote so far......... "I GUESS WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS DOES'NT STAY IN VEGAS" ..............
Christopher Darden

what

This guy Riccio was let go without bail cause he is giving all his tapes and recording to the police. This was a preplanned event by Simpson. Riccio has a jaded past. 4 felonies, escaped from jail. All these guys are crooks. Simpson included. They stuck together to make illegal money. They will all get in trouble. Even the guys who turned States Evidence. Riccio has connections to Howard K. Stern.

Smitty

With friends like OJ's friends who needs enemies?

Sometimes I think him being on the loose is better and a worse hell than being in jail.

Jennifer

Everyone needs to leave the Goldmans alone. They tried to get justice and the justice system let them down so they went at OJ the only way they could. So what if they get rich off of this. They deserve to. OJ killed there son so therefore he owes them his life and everything in it.

kathy

Fred Goldman here's your chance to go after OJ's hidden assets. I know it is about the money...IT IS ABOUT MAKING A DOUBLE MURDERER PAYING IN THE ONLY WAY THE LAW WOULD ALLOW YOU! Go get Goldman's! I know there is nothing monetarily that could fill the pain of your son being murdered. The blatant sociopath should NOT be able to profit from any of his crimes!
GOLDMAN FAN

Jill

They are all crooks yes, but who else would hang out with a double murderer? OJ's the worst of the bunch, and only known murderer of the bunch of rotten apples.

just me

HELLOOOOO you better get your story straight. No the children DONOT think he killed her. Not too long ago the daughter was interviewed and she stated that fact.

Posted at 2:17PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Just ME

oops so sorry 'Just Me" didn't mean to get you so rattled, calm down hon and go take a xanax.....if you really believe OJ is so innocent then you probably really need one! lol

Rex in SD

All the money in the world won't bring back Fred's son. He's going after his son's murderer the best way that he possibly can. Did you hear the rage in O.J.'s voice at the guy who supposedly "stole" some of his sports memorabilia? Hit O.J. in the pocketbook and he'll go off like a friggin' loon! Kick his ass Fred! Take it all. By the way, I'm glad the bail was low enough that he could post it. Now, if he jumps bail, do you really think that there is anywhere on Earth that O.J. can go that he won't be found? He will be a fugitive from the law...a man without a country, so to speak. Call out the bounty hunters! We would get to sick the "Dog" after him. Can you imagine what sort of reality TV THAT would make? "The "Dog" hunts down Orenthal...see it right here on your TV!!! To be honest, I'm really suprised that some skin-head types haven't taken out O.J. by now... You know what I mean?? "RUN, O.J., RUN!"

what

Marcia Clark now works for ET. lol........, Her hair is now frosted, looks like she gained weight.. I thought the toothless guy was funny, put it all in perspective for me.

Lone Ranger

125. Hey Lone Rump Ranger, OJ needs to suffer. Who ever wants to give him the shaft I say go for it!
Goldman's father may not have been much of a dad but he's never butchered his kids mother.
Posted at 2:09PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Spring-Heeled Jack

**I am"not" a fan of OJ's, but show me proof beyond a reasonable doubt he butchered anybody.. There is none..There was more evidence that Robert Blake killed Bonnie and Spector killed Clarkson. I think LA Prosecutors/Law Enforcement better retake Finding/Preserving Evidence 101.

Cindylou

UNLESS YOU HAVE LOST A CHILD BY MURDER, AS FRED GOLDMAN HAS, PASSING JUDGMENT ON HIS MOTIVES AGAINST THE MURDERER IS TOTALLY WRONG. ACCUSING GOLDMAN OF USING HIS CHILD FOR A MEAL TICKET IS TERRIBLY UNKIND AND UNTIL YOU HAVE TO WALK IN HIS SHOES, NONE OF YOU WHO CONDEMN HIM HAVE ANY RIGHT TO DO SO. SIMPSON PROBABLY HAS MONEY STASHED OFF SHORE ASSISTED BY UNSCRUPULOS LAWYERS WHO KNOW ALL THE TRICKS. IT IS HIGH TIME THAT JUSTICE IS FINALLY SERVED. SIMPSON DESERVES TO BE EXECUTED FOR HIS CRIMES.