"Britney" Gets Abs and a Better Weave!

9/20/2007 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After her career-ending VMA performance, it's gonna take a real man to get Britney Spears back on top -- literally!

Oops! Brooklyn writer/director/performer Greg Scarnici has done it again, this time working his cross-dressing video parody magic on America's favorite bra-clad, lip-synching zombie dancer. It's Drag Britney, bitch!

Scarnici added a few painkillers to "Gimme More (Pills)" and managed to find a replica of her bedazzled swamp bikini and an unbeweaveable $12 Canal Street wig! If only Britney paid that much for hers! Ding drag, y'all!

Blue Ghost

The media does need to leave her alone aready. But, every media outlet HAS to be the
first to break the latest story never caring about human feelings. And like it or not MEDIA
Britney Spears is human and has feelings, something you know nothing about.

And to the Judge: Ms. Spears is good mother and you don't have the rightto make her
home a "prison.

bates

what is the big deal in the states about making everything open to public scutinty...............its not like it has national importance....Anyone hear of privacy even if ,,,the subject is a clown. She is doing a great job of of cementing our view of you as rednecks and hillbillys.............Arnold for a govenor and Paris as a role moel for your babies............you guys get scraier by the minute...........Tell me one thing about why I should not look at you as all blondes??????????????????.

bates

Kate.Do you now where Canada is

bates

Kate your at last intelligent enough to questoin me....................so whats your argumet????????????? Are you blonde???

bates

I guess Kate is lost in Wonderland.................I'd like to be in yor head for about 30 seconds as long as none of your right wing beliefs got me stranded in the waste land

Mama-Licious

Britney, U will lose your kids if u don't keep your nose clean. Stay home and play with them for a change u might have fun. How u are behaving will go into entertainment news history, u want them to be proud of u. Go abroad for awhile, when your kids start school u will not get away with half of the partying u are doing. Hang out with Shar and take your kids somewhere away from the paparazzi. Get right Girl. God Bless.

bates

Got to say Kate you got me...................Here I am trying to have a discussion with an American let alone a Britney fan :)

bates

seems like Kate is heading to the next Britney concert

bates

Kate are you there :)

bates

I guess I was looking in allthe wrong places for an argument.....good for you Kate

bates

Anyone want to debate? :)

Mark

Greg got a nice body under all the drag.

Brittany never looked better.

bates

has no one an opinon??? Hope they never re-institute the draft

Hmmmmmm

I NEVER thought I'd be saying this, BUT.....LOL....enough with the Britney stuff....her single is moving up the Billboard chart....seems her "carreer ending" performance at the VMA's wasn't that "career ending". Are ya gonna let us know next if she uses 2 or 5 pieces of toilet paper ?????

pascale