Oy, George!

9/21/2007 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All decked out in a Star of David necklace and tired Liza Minnelli '80s drag makeup, Boy George was ready to observe Yom Kippur. Synagogue of the Poison Mind!

0921_boy_george_wenn
Clad in his working girl commuter-friendly disco Reeboks, the 46-year-old musical clown was spotted at a charity event in London, looking more like Marilyn Manson's long lost aunt after a hectic day of work in the garment district. The 5:56 PM train to Great Neck will get you home before sundown!

Time for George to start atoning -- for this look! Fast!

take dat betches

he's turning into quentin crisp

loran

Please don't diss George. I really love him and hope to meet him someday. Kisses and Hugs

bill

Maybe he and Brittany will make a come-back together ..A Duet would be Sweet!! "WHEW" Both Clowns!

K. Jackson

Well ain't he just precious? Geez !

el polacko

the make-up is more liz-as-cleopatra than liza. but hey, the old guy has never exactly been known for his great taste. let him have his fun... it's not hurting anybody.

anonymous

How sad is this? What a wasted life.

Weirdenstein

If you told him he was turning into Quentin Crisp he would take it as a most generous compliment. If he didn't dress up, make-up. etc., he just be another chubby-faced english bloke. No matter how silly he may appear to some, he would be invisible without the paint and frocks. Instead of seeing him as sad or a has-been, maybe he should be seen as an inspiration to other middle-aged guys. I think being mundane is a far worse crime than what we see lately.

notaceleb

DO MY EYES DECEIVE ME. OR, IS THAT ELIZABETH TAYLOR DOING A REMAKE OF, "CLEOPATRA?"

bean

go george he' s cool

MGS

C'mon people, it's Boy George! How do you expect him to dress? It's obvious people my age get it a lot more than the younger, or older generations. It may not be your style, but he's working his own! Go boy!

annoyed

Well, he continues to use every single color of the rainbow, that's for sure. Whew! What an outfit. "LOOK AT MEEEEEEE, EVERYBODY! SEE HOW COLORFUL AND EDGY AND HIP I CAN DRESS!"

Honestly, will this guy ever grow up? George, you're 45 freakin' years old. It's time to stop prancing around like a 19 year old and act like an adult. The makeup is juvenile, not to mention ghastly, and the shoes and flood pants are hideous. I am 100% straight, but if I were a gay man, I think I would probably be really embarrassed.

dallaschica

George Alan O'Dowd will always rule in my book.

I love you Boy!

larubiamasexy

SO SAD WHERE THE HELL THESE PEOPLE COME FROM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Fly on the Wall

I'm not gay, but nevertheless I will say he looks 100 times better than Britney Spears. At least he doesn't have two helpless infant children that are constantly being abused and terrorized.

Seriously

Well.........his shoes are comfortable for walking - which he looks like he is about to do........