Barack and Beyonce -- Crazy in Love

9/23/2007 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Move over Obama Girl, Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama's got a new girl on his mind. It turns out he's pretty into bootylicious Beyonce.

On a recent campaign stop in Creston, Iowa, Obama was asked what his top tunes were, according to CNN. It turns out rockin' Barack's a big fan of old soul and new pop -- he even likes some of the new songs the young whippersnappers like!

Said Obama, "I tell you what. I can tell you the kinds of stuff that I love dancing to...I'm sort of of the generation of Stevie Wonder and 'Earth, Wind and Fire."

But Barack's also a big Beyonce fan. "I'm sort of hip to the younger stuff. You know, like Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love.' That's a good song to dance to."

FlBiker

I'd hit it.

Desease control

OUPS BYONCE IS GETTING FAT.

Britney the loser

Obama likes anything wit legs!

Britney the loser

Obama likes anything wit legs!

TMZ-er

Wow. "Slow" day, huh?

mscsrrr.com, (On Britney Spears)

I have never listened to Crazy in love by Beyonce Knowles. But if she is the singer of this song, it must be as sweet as she is. Beyonce is not only a sweet beautiful woman but she so spiritual and that is why I really believe she is a gem, the most admirable singer in the world.

Democrats are evil

I agree with Jesse Jackson. Obama's just not Black enough. Forget Beyonce, he should be listening to Rap. You know, true "Black" music.

Ricky Ticky Tock

Obama dances to that stupid song? HAHAHA

Beyonce is so overrated

Bump Gossip

Barack dances? Regardless of who it is he's dancing to, that's not something I ever want to see.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

I would contribute to Barack's campaign if I could watch him dance to "Crazy in Love."

goplies

Republicans are evil: Democracy is about anyone listening to whatever they want and not being being dictated to by the rabid republicons.

alex200606

You have never listened to Crazy in Love? Yea, and I made a snowman in Honolulu!!!!

yovovi

This story is about a month old. Stop being lazy! Speaking of lazy, I agree Beyonce is looking fat -- did you see her cankles and fat thighs at the MTV awards? Forget Britney -- Beonyce was fat as .... Serena Williams!

blackandwhitegirl

Barack I like you and I will vote for you but you need to have better taste in music than that. "Crazy in Love " is wack. Beyonce is wack,untalented,a ho, and ugly. She is not sweet, she seems like a mean-spirited diva.

FlBiker

I gotta agree with Jesse, Obama is the whitest black guy since Bryant Gumble.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments