Dennis Rodman

Accused of Sexual Battery

9/23/2007 6:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0921_dennis_rodman_wi_ex-1UPDATE:
Rodman's rep Darren Prince just issued the following statement to TMZ: That is just another woman trying to extort money out of Dennis, and I am sure the situation will work itself out in Dennis' favor."

Dennis Rodman is in trouble with the law again, this time for allegedly smacking the ass of a female bar hopper.

TMZ has learned the Orange County Sheriff's Department is investigating the incident, which allegedly took place at Hennessy's Tavern in Dana Point, near Laguna Beach. One source says the ex-basketball star allegedly slapped the woman's rear so hard, it left a "major mark."

Jim Amormino, a spokesperson for the O.C. Sheriff, told TMZ, "Officers did respond to an incident involving a man and a woman. A police report was taken, and is currently with the sex crime unit of the Sheriff's department."

floridabrownsugar

He's an idiot, he'll do anything to be in the NEWS.

superchunk

Dennis is such a pimp....Rodman for President in 08'

me

first !!!!

Sicko

JulieC3

Heehee...how he's hangin' out down at Hennessy's? What happened to all the hot spots in Newport? He'll never change...once a womanizer, always a womanizer. So sad...j

Ace

Goes to civil court, she gets 10K. Next.

Cartman

Well, smack my ass and call me Judy!

Thanks

CELEBRITIES

Was he drunk at the time or on drugs?

If convicted, can anyone imagine him doing any type of community service, like cleaning the streets or sanitation dept?

Spurs

What, this loser thinks that he can do whatever to whoever because he is a clebutard. Whatever loser. Have some respect for women a-hole. I hope they throw the book at this loser. He deserves it.

rosie

Nothing Rodman does ever surprises me. I honestly think he is missing something in the brain department. I still remember when he was on Oprah some years back and he said that Madonna told him that she wanted to have his baby..uh huh. And his crocodile tears over the fact that his child's mother will not let the child see him. Gee I wonder why? He is a nut..a big time nut.

LL

Imagined if EVERY woman who ever got their booty slapped at bar a decided to sue!!!! LOL there would be no room for other cases

celebs sux

Aren't sexual batteries used in vibrators?

FlBiker

Thought he had died of AIDs?

He's Boring now

grab assing out in public huh? good way to get your self shot when you grab the wrong ass dennis. keep up the good work, you seem to be doing fine since your claims of sobering up after your last escapades while under the influence.

thought I also heard you were attempting a comeback, not in the NBA but some other second rate basketball league. The kind that would match your act---2nd rate at best.

Your time has come and gone. The only thing that stays the same is your Tats.

Boo Hoo

Must be a hunky butt if you can see the mark.

rickedmonds

When this posting popped up onto my screen, I honestly had no suprise, not the slightest jolt of shock, just a "here we go again with Rodman" thought that passed by the stream of my conciousness. . . Geez, some just can't go away, some just never learn a single thing. . .what's that line. . . "you can't fix stupid" comes to mind. . . and the inevitable dread of the, "he's being singled out 'cause he's famous and black" lines on here to follow. . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments