Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

Double

kelly said what I wanted to you go!

KAT

AS A HISTORY TEACHER IN VIRGINIA I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT SOME PEOPLE STILL THINK WHY THE CIVIL WAR WAS FOUGHT AND IT WAS NOT SLAVERY PEOPLE

Double

kelly said it best.

Double

because did you not get the memo black history month is every month theses days lol!

Double

so true its all about the blacks lol. I am boycotting to!

JAZZIE55

Bring your butt to South Central or even Lamiert Park and say that Crap.

Double

Tyra did not do anything for her she earned and producers voted get real

Double

by the way why do blacks place blame for there ill weather?

P'Tush

I don't care what color you are,
pick yourself up,
dust yourself off,
take responsibility for your own condition,
get an education,
RAISE YOUR CHILDREN TO RESPECT THEMSELVES AND EACH OTHER,
and STOP F@#$IN' BEING A CRY BABY!!!
GET OVER IT!
I didn't chain you! I didn't transport you! I didn't buy you! I didn't sell you!
BOO HOO!
AND I AIN'T F@#$IN APOLOGIZING!

Vicki

This is all sad and necessary.The more we talk the more most of us see we want the same things. People being prejudiced toward others is a wrong but common occurance, be that racial, educational, financial, religious,etc. I think even may be a survival instinct. The intelligent thing to do is to continue to struggle for an independent analysis of each and every individual we meet and stop throwing everyone in your labeled basket for each.I have made it my purpose in life not to let anyone put a label on me and put me away in the basket they have for me. I am "white" but not really. I have a lot of different ethnic bloods running in me as most "white" people do. My struggles have been educational, financial,religious,and the fact I am a woman. People will always try to find a way to make themselves better than you and keep you from what you strive for because they feel threatened you're taking it from them. You don't let them. That's my problem with people of all races who want to pass their lack of personal accountability onto other people. Yes, we've needed social reforms of all kinds in the past but most are not relevant anymore so we need to adjust. Most white people judging blacks as anything is not a true statement. Don't lump everyone together. After all isn't that what you're against . Schools around where I live DO teach more of "African -American" history than just the highlights as stated.So much so the kids don't learn who anyone else is in history. We need to stop going overboard and incorporate it all into our school books. Ther's a lot of american history getting lost along the way that our kids never learn. Maybe that would leave some room for American Indian history which gets shafted EVERY time and let's see, yea, they dealt with a major HOLOCAUST within the same timeframe. Some of my family tree.

This is sad

I am appalled that this white trash, bitch has received so much attention for her ignorance.

First of all what is the connection between BET, African-American History Month, and Slavery. These are three separate dialogues; the only clear parallel amongst them is the fact that they highlight black people--BET represents black entertainment; African American History promotes pride by highlighing major contributions to society; and slavery is a sad event in History that is embedded in the American culture. So by boycotting these events and admonishing blacks to get over "it", is saying that black people should get over being black. YOU ARE IGNORANT.

Another thing! As previously mentioned the purpose of the civil war was not free slaves for humanitarian reasons. The north wanted to thwart economic growth in the south-by ending the slave trade and the barbarian southerners wanted to continue to grow through the slave trade; thus, the war broke out.

For everyone who agrees with this white trash, ignorant, dumb bitch should meet up with her, move to Jena Louisiana, wear white sheets over you heads, wear nooses as necklaces/bracelets, have sex with your children, produce retarded children and PLEASE DIE A SLOW DEATH IN YOUR IGNORANCE, while the rest of progressive American moves forward to embrace diversity.

HAGD

stellsez

She's a flake, I must say, but as a black woman I find a lot of the issues in the news...Jena Six, piss me off. This makes us look bad. A couple stupid white kids hung nooses. OK, they got into trouble as they should have. , Then, 6 stupid black kids beat a stupid white kid unconscious. This would make me sick, as does any injustice, whatever color you are (Duke). There will always be over zealous people trying to make a name for themselves. If your going to break the law I'm not going to jump on the protest wagon with you. By the way, I will not jump on the OJ wagon because he took matters into his own hands too.

Death99

TMZ CENSORS YOUR COMMENTS. WRITE HARVEY LEVIN AND COMPLAIN!!!!!!!! EVERYONES VOICE SHOULD BE HEARD RIGHT OR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon

she is such a jackass!
first of all it is quite ignorant to compare 'the jews' to 'the blacks' , as she so eloquently put it- in terms of what is currently going on today regarding racism, secondly she once again is speaking out of turn -
and lastly, for a girl whose only contribution to the world, has been: mediore reality tv and taking 'handsome' pictures, she needs to learn to humble herself and realize that she should open her eyes before she opens her mouth. (ps for the record I am white, and ashamed to be the same race as this compassionless moron)

geri parrish

I wanted to ask if Russell Johnson who Played the Professor on Gilligan's Island is still Alive?? I have no way of keeping up with the show any longer. there use to be a Gilligans Island website and they sent email up dates on the stars I cant find it anymore if you have any info I would appericate it. thank you.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments