Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

sds

Black people of America apparently our voice and strength has pissed off White America.
From Black History Month to BET . I've always BHM was a chance for AA to celebrate our heritage and be proud of we are. BET was a station I can videos,tvshows,and fashions of famous AA. White people no one said that your are not allowed to proud of race. It sometimes your pride quickly turns to hate.
Hispanics,Native Americans if you want months to be acknoledge STAND UP AND RAISE YOUR VOICES nothing
comes to you standing the sidelines.Of course it won't be easy after all this America.

azmerelda

A great man said “nothing in this world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity” take this how you want, but for my money both sids of this debate should take heed to it.(by the way it was quote from Martin Luther King)

heynow Says:

sds

All this young woman basically said we should be united as people and separated by race.
98% of you responded in hate! American people our truly blind and dumb to our rights and freedom.
We ALL need to let go and move on.

mjn

Even as the majority of the people on this site are saying that the blacks always bring up the race card, they are themselves being very racist. This is so sad to me . I am a white mom with 4 adopted black children, and trust me ,they have already faced extreme racism. When my husband and myself first adopted our 2 little girls, we truly believed that everyone would share our joy. We were so wrong! Strangers, some family and friends tried to get us to change our minds, and things were said about these innocent babies that still hurt. My mother told me to just explain how people felt about them. I asked her to look into my daughters little face and explain racism, you know, and have it make sense to my small child. When my now 16 year old son was 14, he was accused of stealing in a 7-11, of course he had'nt, but after the police checked him out and the manager realized the item in question had never been moved. My son sobbed all the way home and so did I. He had already been called the N word by kindergarten. Dont you know that has a profound affect on their spirits? There are just layers and layers of hate, and then they are expected to "just get over it". How can you get over something that continues to happen on almost a daily basis? I know this is long but, it is only the tip of the iceberg of the pain I feel for my precious babies. I have so many fears for my son reguarding the police, especially when he starts to drive. And I worry that He will become afraid and run, of course you know the rest of the story. I pray often for him, that God will help he as he tries to become a strong, beautiful, and proud black man.

mjn

Speaking The Truth; You cannot celebrate Black History Month but not acknowledge tthe existence of racism both in history and today. I can never fully understand the impact hatred has on the spirits of black people, but just the pain I feel for my children makes me feel sad but also bitter. Some still thrive. some accept, some are defeated. I think I would fight. Have you read some of the posts here and on the AOL news? It shocked even me . You have to be very cynical to think all that hatred just went away. Instead it has gone underground and still festers.

TinyBarr

i agree with her. it is stupid that after all of these years, black people still hold the grudge of slavery.... have any of you ever been slaves...? no!!!! does anyone have slaves now???? no!!!so shut up about it already. why dont you direct your efforts toward something that is of any importance these days. history shows lots of things that werent right then and arent right now, so no one can get past being racist and judgemental until people quite being so closed minded and holding grudges for no reason.

Helena

Join Move on Dot Org and get over it on both sides of the equation.

sds

Black people didn't ask for Black History Month! We wanted our part in history to be taught in schools as American history. Our American government claimed it take long to reprint history books,so it was easier them to give us a month. If you have that big of a problem with it take the inteligent road write your congressman,the president,and other political leaders. DON'T RESPOND IN HATE!

JAntoinette

First of all who are you to comment on a history that is not yours? Oh ya slavery sucked but get over it? African Americans are still living under a microscope of negative projected ideas about our character. She comments about our having our own channel. But she makes no reference to the MILLIONS of prime time Caucasian shows that have at best one token African American character if any at all. Shows like friends. And also the millions of channels that do not even dare broadcast an entire cast of African American shows. The only channels that do that I can name off the top of my head are UPN, TV one, and BET. I dare her to try and name other channels that are dedicated to showing African American TV shows. Another thing is that at least our shows will display a variety of characters of all races (Sanford and son, Martin, Living single etc). America celebrates Columbus Day, St. Patrick’s Day so why should we not have our own month? After years of being oppressed and how we're still being treated? Do you need examples: Jana six, Sean Bell, Amadou Diallo,Abna Louima dare I continue? Oh ya the latest Bill O'Reilly who assumed that going to Harlem to eat he would encounter Blacks that cursed even when it came to ordering. I'm sure he has black friends too! Adrianne this is Adrienne’s sad attempt to prolong her 15 minutes of fame and it's a shame that it had to come at the expense of an entire race. Do I think she's a racist? No, I think she's an idiot who needs to keep her mouth shut.

Que Pasa

i agree........ the Anglos do appear to have double standards or a seperate set of standards that apply to them only. At the moment I can not grasp the uproar and fall out behind the Michael Vick dog fighting (when dogs fight naturally, if you have ever owned 2 male dogs as pets, they will periodically fight), compared to hunters who go out and kill deer and other large animal for sport just to hang the head up on a wall for display. I am sorry..... neither one is quite right, but at least one of them (Michael Vick) is simply utilizing the dogs nature for profit (and the dogs live to fight another fight), and the other is taking a life. He loses xx millions of dollars and endorsements, and the other... well... they are probably in the woods now, shooting at Bambi. How do you justify it... the food chain, survival of the fittest? Also someone stated in an earlier post, is it because the white man owns everything.... to simply answer that question is... because of the white mans greed for the almight dollar, various foreign entities own major stock in some of our largest corporations, and also alot of the new housing developments are financed through foreign investors. In case you didnt know, America is up for sale, to the highest bidder. Just look at the how much we outsource so much of our manufacturing jobs,tech support, and customer service jobs to overseas companies just to save a Buck.... in case some of you are wondering... how your email addresses get filled with spam (who do you talk to for tech support), and how some people get some of your personal information, blame it on the greed of America. If you actually think about it, with so many foreign investors (yeah they are investing, however the return rate yields a lovely profit), and so many outsourced jobs, we have to main avenues in which $$'s leaving this country the future of America really doesn't look so great.

WHAT?

Kudos Adrianne for your comments on this matter----no matter what color I am

Nobody can expect = if we refuse to live as though we are not =

I would be a mess today if I did not learn from my past and rise above the mistakes I and my family made along the way. I DO NOT CHOOSE TO DWELL, I CHOSE TO RISE ABOVE ALL OF THAT PAST DRAMA and my life today shows just that. People see my character, not my color.

2007 Our countries mentality should be focused on protecting our borders and the ones that are here illegally. I don't think for a second that terrists care about our color, but that we are an American and that is what they want to kill. I fear we ALL will be our own countries demise unless we ALL get on with todays most crucial agenda.

Cindy

TO "UHM"

Dog fighting is ok because they "live to fight another day"? Sure, if they are vicious enough they do. If not, they are hung, electrocuted, shot, stabbed,or drowned. DOGS are not supposed to be wild animals. They are pets. NOT wolves. There is something seriously wrong with people who pay to watch two animals mangle each other.

Que Pasa

Cindy let me guess your husband and kid are in the woods now fetching dinner.. well RUN BAMBI RUN!!!!!! FYI we have grocery stores now....
In this country do we euthanize unwanted or abandoned dogs? In some countries people eat some of the same animals that America deems as pets including dogs. So different strokes for different folk! Dog fighting has been going on in the country since the mid 1800's (for these dogs in particular).
I don't support people who hunt deers whom are roaming around on gods green earth in uninhabited land. Now that a few people who NOW view it as cruel is forcing there opinions on others. Mind you I don't support the sport myself (when I was a young girl I witnessed my neighbors fighting dogs) But who am I to force my views on someone. Watch out people, next thing you know they will be coming after people who fight roosters, Betta Fish. Quick question when they are drowning the strong aggressive Pit Bills.. why doesn't it bite them, for electrocution... do they place the dog in a swimming pool and then throw in a hair dryer, the stabbing.... did OJ do that one too... whatever... Cindy you have watched to to to to many "gansta" movies. LMAO

Que Pasa

Reading these post there are few that make sense, and are
willing to
be open minded, and consider that fact that hey maybe there is still
an issue within this country. It astonishes me that again...Black
people continue to be picked on, for creating opportunities that
otherwise would not be offered to them. A lot of you state we need to
move on. True to the strength of Black people/African Americans, when
we face an obstacle we create an opportunities, instead of
bellyaching like Anglos. One thing that I can take from the history
classes (that catered to European, White, Anglo-Saxon), is that white
people have a very parasitic/cancerous nature. In every country that
they invade, North America, Africa, Vietnam, Iraq, they invade
under the cover of "religion" or as a "Saviour" and destroy whether,
physically, emotionally, or both. As the history has been written,
they are opportunist and users and once they have used you up... you
become a thorn in their sides. Prime examples are after the Native
Americans welcomed them to their land, the white man... eventually
anaolated that race almost to extinction and moved them to unfertile
desert lands. With the slaves once they were freed, the whole
economy that was built on the labor and sweat of the slaves collasped
and instead of the white man "moving on" they chose to HATE, HARASS,
and HANG slaves, creating LAWS that would make it dang near impossible
to thrive in the society...however the BLACK MAN did move on. Did the
ex-slaves harbor any ill feelings towards the slave owners for selling
off their children and all the other inhuman treatment. NO! They moved
on! Lets not forget when they were IMPORTED into the country ... did
they know the English language? Were they taught the English
language? NO they moved on and LEARNED IT ANYWAY! During the times of
segregation.. did black people... sit around.. and bellyache for the
unfair treatment......NO! They moved on and still worked to feed
their families, the women were often times maids and wet nurses (
that fact shows the idiocy of the times, we were not good enough to
eat at the counter with you or enter into the same door, however we
were good enough to feed your kids with our bre@st and cook your
meals?) Current times with the Hispanics, white people smuggled them
across the border from cheap labor, and now.... that they are
"stepping out of place" they have become a nuisance, and guess what
now the white man, wants to export them back. So truly at this point,
if you look at history.... the real problem isn't the Black, Asian,
Indian, Middle eastern, Latino nor the Chinese man... it is the *** WHITE MAN***

Que Pasa

No my husband is not out hunting deer! He and his best buddy Bud... are in the mountains on one of their camping trips.... somewhere in Brokeback!!!!!! For your information I have not been watching Gansta movies, you Pansy! My best friend Jill has a niece who knows someone who touched a black person and lived... so that gives us all hood credibility! So you don't want to mess with me..... please move to "da left"

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments