Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

nan

You know, this is ridiculous! People have been persecuted for one
reason or another since the beginning of time. For being Christian, for
being Jewish, for being female, for being Indian, Black, Oriental,
Etc., Etc. Why can't people get over the hate and just be people for
crying out loud. People have a different skin colors, different
religious beliefs, etc. but we are ALL STILL HUMAN!!!Someone
mentioned being pissed because of having "token blacks" on tv. Do
you see "token orientals", "token indians", "token scientologists",
etc. NO!Did you ever think that maybe more white people want to be
actors and in the limelight than Blacks, Orientals, Indians,
Mexicans, etc.? Maybe the other races have more sense than to give
up their privacy and live in a fish bowl, or have higher aspirations
than acting. Why does it have to be negative thing or that the "white
people" are keeping them out of acting. GET A GRIP!!! There are racist
idiots out there, sure, but it seems that people like to look at
things negatively and get all defensive - just read all the hateful
and hurtful comments on this site. It's disgusting!Sure the blacks
were slaves. The jews were slaughtered by Hitler. Christians were
fed to the lions. Indians were slaughtered and put on reservations.
Scientologists are the butt of jokes everywhere. Mexicans are being
accused of ruining the USA and trying to take it over. Women weren't
allowed to vote and STILL don't make as much as men who do the exact
same job. Blondes are automatically thought of as airheads. Sexy
women are shunned by other women and treated as objects by men.So,
bottom line is this: Is it now a contest to see who is the most
persecuted? Who has the right to be most indignant? Who gets the
trophy for being treated the worst?If that's how you all are looking
at it, no wonder the world's in trouble. Look for the qualities we
all share as human beings. We are supposed to be different. We are
all unique.Stop your whining and moaning - it's not attractive no
matter what color you are.

mjn

Many of you are talking out both sides of you mouth. First you say that you are not racist and then the majority of you proceed to say the most racist things I have ever heard. Your hatred is palpable. So you see blacks cant' get over something which not only continues but seems to be florishing!!

WHAT?

I think this comes down to the way they were raised w/ the majority only having one parent in the home/ lack of education/poverty. This will always feel like the short end of the stick. SO they blame it on slavery instead (period)

WHAT?

Curry- Good job!! The maj. think and feel the same. So many special programs for this, help with that. Just look at PRE/POST Catrina in LA ?? Time is expired!! We need to try something different because this isn't working...
= is = freedom
= is = working
= is= paying taxes

NO MORE FREE RIDES

nan

FB - as a "white" person, I find your comments racist, and ignorant. I am female and have worked hard all my life to raise my children. I am not on welfare, expect nobody to pay my way, and am an educated adult. I am not racist in any way, shape or form.
You talk about generalizations, by claiming white people are lazy, manipulative and greedy you are exactly the type of racist that this world needs to get rid of.
No body raised my kids, cooked my meals, or cleaned my house, but me. The same can be said of my ancestors and friends.
So, get off your high horse, stop blaming "white people" for all the world's problems. I'm sure not all people of your race are as ignorant or racist as you are and, to generalize them as such would be racist.
You obviously have a big chip on your shoulder -- maybe you should get some mental health counseling.

KELLIE

I KINDA LIKE HER.HER MAN SUCKS

WHAT?

SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU *FB* BUT THIS LIFE IS DEFINETELY NOT THE LIFE
OF A LAZY DUMB @$$

damn upset

#47 everyone claims not to be a racist, and to have black friends but why would you need a white history month.....you have a country that is majority white, make all the laws, you get to enjoy all the freedoms that america has to offer.... your family got to chose america, got to work and prosper in america....you can live where you want , still in america some of us can't.... if you walk into a room nobody would notice you ..because when your white everything is all right ... it doesn,t matter what part of the world your from, here in america the white mojarity rules. like most white's you rather turn a blind eye to the truth around you. well here is a truth except for south africa, no country has more human rights violations than the US....

sds

Have no one noticed that lazy,igorant,and racist people exist in all races!
And not all black people pull out the slavery card just the ones who refuse to let the past be the past!

poop

Dave writes :
"there are more white faces on the covers of high fashion magazines than any other race. There are more white families portrayed on tv than any other race etc. etc."

Hey Dave ! Did you ever think that maybe most of the TV shows and magazines feature white americans is becaust most americans are white? They are a higher percentage of the population, therefore, you will see more of them. Are you saying that is racist? Are you saying that if African Americans are 10% of the population, they should be featured on 50 % of magazine covers and TV shows ?

WHAT?

654. i agree........ the Anglos do appear to have double standards or a seperate set of standards that apply to them only.

I'll use Miss Black America -vs- Miss America as a "visible" example to you for your double standard comment Uhm. You participate in both contests????? FOR YOUR COMMENTS YOU GET A "ZERO" FOR NOT MAKING ANY SENSE.

Cindy

Que Pasa

672. UHM. Your an ignorant fool. And No, I didnt post the idiotic "buds out camping with his friend" *insert your own mouth breathing and banjo playing here* comment. If you want to believe that torturing dogs for sport is ok because other countries eat them, have at it. I dont hunt either, but at least a hunter will eat what they kill. A dog fighter just makes money from watching animals tear each other apart. I think the dog fighters are the ones who are the backwoods dumbasses here.

Posted at 2:54AM on Oct 2nd 2007 by Cindy
***************************************************************************************************
Omg, Cindy... my goodness what decent woman would be up that late. Well, I can at least be big enough to be happy that you made it home from the "local watering hole" safe. However I am disappointed that you will not take ownership for your earlier post, I guess you will be claiming that Micheal Vick or OJ broke into your single wide trailer, and typed those post .... geez if you only had a PIT BULL to protect the "mobile home" that you live in... (my mistake, the dog would probably be able to pull the trailer). Cindy no one will judge you for making post while you were under the influence of Meth and booze... we are not here to judge. As a prime example of how the "blacks" should do... I will be the first one to "move on"..... I will know that you have "moved on" by not responding to this post.

Cindy

UHM You are woefully ignorant and childish. I happen to own a very large 6 bedroom home in the suburbs, I am up late with my infant, and actually, I DID own a pit bull mix before the baby. I am going to assume you are trying to be funny, emphasis on trying. Actually, I am wondering how being against dog fighting makes me trailer trash and a drug user. I would think if I were those things, I'd probably have a few fighting dogs penned up in back guarding my stash of moonshine. Hmm. Do you happen to live in "sunnydale trailer park, dogs and nascar fans welcome"?

Que Pasa

Well people case closed! Look how hard it is for Cindy to move own from this blog. After I simply did comical name calling. Now imagine DECADES of HATRED being directed at you because of your skin color. Moving on people is not that EASY. I for example wouldn't know Cindy if she came up and slapped me in the face and vice-versa. However by me making assumptions simply because she had a DIFFERENT opinion than mine about both her and her family offended her emotionally (offense =anger which=emotions), So people if Cindy can not move on after 2 days of name calling and mudd slinging, how can one expect black people to miraculously "move on" after decades of abuse handed down by this country... dating back from slavery up until 39 years ago with the Civil Rights Movement. For the records just because a few Acts amd Bills were passed in Congress..... when hate and racism has been passed down from generation to generation (if your family were not active members of the "triple K" then don't take offense).. those people can not change over night; as well as the African American people can not expect to trust a society and country that hurt them for decades. However as someone posted earlier in the blog, they have and continue to move on, by creating opportunities for themselves, just as every race in the country has and continues to do. So who are you, you or you, to judge these people.

As far as black people using the government with public housing, and welfare... please visit the Census.org website, and do your research, percentage wise... they don't have the highest percentile.. when it comes to welfare. Instead of buying into myths.. research and educated yourselves, and you would be suprised by how many myths are dispelled. In reply to your lifestyle... I am a single woman, who has her doctorate's degree in socialogy, I am self-employed, and own a lovely 4 bedroom house, with media room, formal dining, breakfast nuck, family room, approximate size 4,086 sq ft, and 3 car garage. For all I know we could be neighbors. My ethnicity..I am bi-racial my mom is white and my dad is hispanic and black. So I am beautifully American.

Previous 15 Comments | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments