Baby Spice Says No to Pasta, Yes to Prego

9/25/2007 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Emma Bunton, aka Baby Spice has started her "no whites" diet this week -- and by no whites, she's talking about bread, pasta, rice and cream cakes. Unfortunately, she's also selling pasta sauce!
emma bunton
Prego, the Italian pasta sauce giant for which Emma happens to be a spokesperson, is not upset in the least. In fact, they are supporting her and have offered the following statement to clear things up: "There are many alternative methods for Emma to use the Prego pasta sauces without the pasta. She can have pasta sauce over meatballs, use over sandwiches, and many other fun and creative recipes that Prego offers."

Emma had a baby boy last month. Now she can lose the baby weight before the Spice Girls Reunion tour -- and she can still have the sauce on her balls.

wewearshort-shorts

Ok, while I'm not into making fun of people, I have to say that the picture is hilarious!!

FlBiker

I wonder if that means she is cutting back on her cocaine intake as well?

notaceleb

BOY, DOES THIS CHICK LOOK LIKE A TOTALLY DAZED AND CONFUSED DIP STICK. AND, SHE RUINED A GOOD PASTA SAUCE.

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

lol

equal opportunity offender

BUKAKKI Prego style!

sassy

THE ONLY REASON WHY THEY PUT FOOD ON HER WAS TO HIDE HER HUGE FOREHEAD!

SAD BUT TRUE

Bump Gossip

She can spread Prego sauce all over my meatballs any time. Oh wait, that came out all wrong ;)

The Real Howard S.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Emma the Spice Girl who can really sing?

Dean

That sauce on her face looks like herpes.

me

Are you sure that's not Baby Sick????

notaceleb

ISN'T THIS STUPID AZZ ON PAGE 2, YET?

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Emma the Spice Girl who can really sing

notaceleb

OK, TMZ.COM. WHY DIDN'T YOU POST THE PICTURE OF THAT STUPID CHICK FACE-DOWN IN THE PASTA SAUCE? BECAUSE NOTHIN'S HOLDING UP THAT EMPTY MELON. SO, THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT WILL EVENTUALLY HIT THE PLATE.

Stef

Have the Brits never heard of WHOLE GRAIN pasta and bread or brown rice?

Eating those is infinitely healthier than eat cholesterol-laden meatballs. Besides, if she's avoiding sugar, she shouldn't eat Prego to begin with, as most of the jarred pasta sauces are crammed full of sugar or corn syrup.

Why is everyone dumb?

Booboo

She may look goofy here, but I'm warming up to her. Hadn't heard anything from Baby Spice for ages, and I thought she left show business. Then I happened to catch one of her tunes on a Yahoo radio station the other night and was pleasantly surprised! Sometimes the so-called has-beens are better than what is currently at the top of the charts. The music business, like life, is not always fair -