Jenny to Fan: You're a BS Artist

9/26/2007 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Don't BS Jenny McCarthy -- she can smell it from a mile away.

The former Playmate was truckin' through JFK airport yesterday, when a self-proclaimed "huge fan" begged for a photo with the foxy female. But Jenny saw right through the rubbish and called him out on it, asking, "What's the name of the book I just put out?"

Dude answered with, "Uhhhh," which, as any real Jenny fan knows, is not the correct title. It's actually called "Louder Than Words: A Mother's Journey in Healing Autism."

She's blond, but she's not stupid.

Nazelie

She's not at stupid as she looks.

Lou Stoolz

Isn't that the "leave Brittany alone!" guy/thing?

ysugarcoat

Who?? Yet another Hazbin! Go play in traffic

LRT

Jenny, First off you DON'T HEAL Autism....It is not a cOLD...

Dexter Bernard Dirt

Come on now Jenny, You have a huge fan base that ain't much into reading. Karliton and I are in that fan base. I am sure that Dirt in the airport is a huge fan also, but not the reading type.

DB Dirt.

Heather

If he doesn't know the book title it doesn't mean he's not a huge fan. Of course I'm sure she was just teasing him :c)
She seems like an intelligent lady.

notaceleb

JENNY MCCARTHY IS SO SMOKING HOT, IF I KNOW SHE'S ON TV EVEN TALKING ABOUT BABY STUFF, I'LL WATCH.

WHAT

she semms a lot more normal since she has been with jim carrey --but i am not sure i buy this healing of autism

Only swim in the Ocean

I would have said: Playboy October 1993

Booboo

I can see Jenny's point, but I think that she should have given this guy a break. I'm aware that she wrote a book about her son's autism, but it's not like I run into Jenny McCarthy every day. If I did meet her in person, I would be excited and my mind would probably go blank.

wasted days and wasted nights

Jenny was harsh. Dude wasn't playing Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

kim suck

who is she ?

L

Technicallly she's not a blonde. She's a brunette who dyes her hair blonde.
You don't turn a Toyota into a Mercedes just by putting a Mercedes emblem on it.

Flake

MILF

Kate

As a mother of an autistic child I wanted to read her book to see what she had to say. I just finished it yesterday and it was really good. She does not ever proclaim to have "cured" her son and she admits there is no cure. She simply explains how both she and her son healed. Her book was honest and candid. She isn't a pulitzer prize winner writer but she tells it like it is and I have already begun to research some of her suggestions. I highly recommend this book to both moms of autistic children as well as parents of non autistic children. With 1 out of 150 kids being diagnosed with autism, it would be ignorant to at least not familiarize yourself with this horrible affliction. I thank people like Jenny and Holly Robinson Peete who talk about this publicly and don't hide their child in shame like John Travolta.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments