Spears in Burbank Shooting Spree! Ay!

9/27/2007 9:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brit Brit got herself a new camcorder -- and she turned tables on the paparazzi by filming of all her paparazzi friends at a Mexican restaurant! Dice queso, y'allitos!

TMZ was outside Acapulco in Burbank yesterday (which Spears called, in Brit-speak, "Acu-poo-culas") when the camera-wielding, brunette-weaved popwreck arrived while recording her favorite paps. When asked why she decided to play paparazzo, Brit said, "You guys are beautiful!"

Inside the restaurant, Brit invited a starstruck fan over to her table to snap a photo. Right after the shot, the ecstatic girl drove right over to local radio station KIIS-FM and shared the whole experience with JoJo on the Radio.

After Brit finished up, the restaurant got a ringing endorsement from Spears -- even if she couldn't pronounce its name. Mercifully, Britney hopped into the passenger seat.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

#25 quit lying

joomalicious

I've cancelled my subscriptions to Star, People, Us and Enquirer -- I was a big gossip rag fan, but this stalkerazzi crap has gotten out of control and I'm not going to support them or contribute to those parasites paychecks anymore....Who cares where they eat, shop, etc?? They are human too, and shouldn't have to lock themselves up in their house to go about their daily business/lives. I don't care for Britney, but I think I would be a weavalicious popwreck if my day was like that everyday....What idiots those photogs are -- "did you like Acapulco's" There needs to be a law that keeps them a certain distance, because one of these days, someone is going to get hurt -- I hope its one of the paps though, and not an innocent bystander.

Tom Long

This is news???

Seriously

Why has nobody said anything about the obvious?

ann

LIKE ELVIS, THAT LIMELIGHT HAS TAKEN AND AFFECTED HER LIFE, THAT IS WHY SHE CANNOT HANDLE LIFE . SHE WAS PUSHED BY HER MOM TO MAKE IT AND NOW HER MOM SHOULD SEE THAT ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD IS NOT WORTH THOSE TWO KIDS' SUFFERING, HER MOM HAS ONLY HERSELF TO THANK ,MAYBE THAT IS WHYDEEP DOWN INSIDE BRITTANY DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER MOM, I WOULDNT EITHER IF SHE PUSHED ME , TOOK MY OUT OF SCHOOL AND MADE ME A PUPPET OF SOCIETY!!!! BUT BRITTANY CAN BE SMART AND GET OUT OF IT NOW BEFORE SHE SUICIDES AND THEN THOSE KIDS ARE TOTALLY LOST, SHE HAD HER MOM TO THANK AS A GREAT ROLE MODLE SHOWING BRITTANY HOW TO BE THE SAME FOR HER OWN KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion

I am so tired of the way TMZ always mocks anyone from the south. Britney puts on that southern accent of hers to the point it is totally stupid. She left living in Louisiana full time at a very young age and has spent the majority of her life out of the south. Leaving as a kid she would have lost most of it. What she has created is a cross between real yahoos, Dukes of Hazard writers, and something in her warped head. Listen to her mother and sister speak. They don't sound like her.

GreenMnM

She Looks So Unhappy!! Really Brit. Stay Home!!

Sharona

Do the paparrazzi have a life at all? Does it pay that well to follow someone 24 hours a day? I'm just wondering.....................................

Janice

The other night when she was in the car with her assistant and babies those Paps knew excactly what they were doing when they led her in the wrong direction on a one way street.
I really think most of her problems stem from them.
But I do have to say those babies are absolutly adorable. They do not deserve this from the Paps and I think she should be able to get a restaining order from any paparazzi snapping photos. It is just commen sense and morally right. If the Judge has the babies best interest in heart he should have no proplem signing that order. They are not celebrities and they do deserve thier privacy.

Janest

To number 7, she can't be that dumb, she has more money in her bank account than u do I bet. It didn't get there being dumb. The girl is going through some serious stuff right now and needs to be left alone. Sheesh, the media are such bottom feeders.

Go Giants

I am sure she is using the tape in court! She will make sure that she blames the hit and run on the paps...but she can't! They may have caused it, but that does not give her the right to walk away without reporting it. Once again, we find a celebrity who thinks they are above the law.

She may not be able to sing, but I do like her new song...it's a good club song. I really wish she would at least do something with her look. She is hideous! She has all this money...SPEND IT ON YOUR LOOK!

krisss

She LOVES the paparazzi-she know she can stay home, or go to a not so popular town, but she CHOSES to act and behave as she does. I don't see HIllary Duf, Christina A., Justin T. Avril, or any of those other teens who started when she did acting out in the way that Brit does. It's called drugs, and she's messed up. At least Lohan's parents seem to finally be invovled in steering her in the right direction.

Malteselover

That was my first thought about this,that she is going to show this in court. How her life is with all the paparazzo around.......and I think she should!!!

FriknFrak

The paparazzi are rude and brutal, no wonder the famous are all screwed up!!

me

Thank God she is wearing pants. I don't think I could stand another cootchie shot!

She should be home making home movies of the boo-boo's.

Where's Uncle Mind Freak?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments