Gwyneth vs. Avril

Who'd You Rather?

9/27/2007 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of these two birthday blondes will probably stick her tongue out at cameras and scream something about being "punk rock" -- after she blows out her birthday candles: Gwyneth Paltrow (35) or Avril Lavigne (23).

0926_gwyn_avril_fm-1
The question is ...

ilovewifey

Happy birthday Ms Paltrow.

notaceleb

WELL, TMZ.COM, YOU'VE FINALLY, ACTUALLY GIVEN US A CHOICE THIS TIME. BUT, NO THANKS. THEY'RE BOTH MARRIED.DOH! NO SCRUPLES, TMZ.COM?

Bored With This

Ok, what's up with this "would you rather" BS lately? Since when did this site stoop to such low depths? I guess I am just stupid, but I thought you were a little better than that. I think it's ridiculous. If there's no news to report - wait until there is rather than load your site up with this sophomoric crap. It reminds me of those stupid jr high newspaper "favorites" columns. Who gives a rat's ass?

crus

More Greasy Bear please!!

I'm hungry

both of these women make me want to puke ... Gwyneth because she seems like such a pretenious bitch, and Avril is just a rude, dirty-mouthed little tart ....

Jedison

They are both beautiful women, Gwyneth is an amazing actress and Avril has an amazing singing voice. Why Gwyneth wins it, cause Avril can behave like such an idiot. Have you seen the video of her at her birthday sticking her leg out the door and making faces at the paparazzi - if she hates them taking her picture - why encourage it? I think she loves all the attention and just acts like she hates it to add to her "bad girl" image, which is probably all the fake. I wish she'd just stick to singing cause whenever she speaks it just sounds ridiculous.

shubb

gwneth is ugly people only think shes hot cuz shes famous and rich when u get famous n rich everyone becomes hot they r both ugly pancake face n big nose

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

Avril

pat

Neither.

Paltrow is so full of herself, Id bet she is one lazy girl in bed. (what can you do FOR me?)

As for April, this girl does nothing for me.

Trish

Is it just me, or does Avril look an awful lot like Jodie Foster in that pic?

Linda

NEITHER!!!

maria

could you stop with the who-would-you-rathers?
so boring.

Seriously

Keen sense of the obvious?

Jon

How about neither? One has the frame of a boy and the other is old and too skinny.

Booboo

I much prefer Gweneth! At least she has some integrity. Up until her last album, I thought that Avril was okay. At the beginning of her career, Avril was a breath of fresh air. She vowed that she would never use sex to sell records like Britney and Madonna have been known to do. Then Avril disappeared for awhile, and when she came back, she looked like a slut and all she talked about was how sexy she is. What a sell-out! It pisses me off to see performers sell their souls for a few bucks. A truly classy star - like Bruce Springsteen - would never stoop to that level.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments