Kracker Kuts a Deal

9/28/2007 3:33 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Uncle Kracker pleaded guilty today in a North Carolina court to misdemeanor charges he assaulted a woman in a downtown nightclub after a concert.

The judge sentenced Kracker, whose real name is Matthew Shafer, to 12 months probation and fined him $1,500. Kracker must also undergo an assessment to determine if he's addicted to alcohol.

Prosecutors agreed to drop the original felony charge of second-degree forcible sex offense in exchange for the guilty plea.

Kracker, who was once Kid Rock's dj and had a hit with "Follow Me", was in Raleigh, North Carolina blasted the charges last month, saying "It's regrettable that someone would make this kind of an allegation, it's not the kind of thing that I'd do, as a father of three girls ... I'm saddened that anyone might think I'm capable of this sort of thing."

Related

Links

death on a cracker

yummy, water retention.... he looks like a giant blister.

Robyn

What the HELL happened to this guy.......what a waste. He had a couple great songs and now he's a sexual predator..................NICE KRACKER YOU FREAK!!!!

astrix

lol crackers are funny.

Megan

where are all those people who said "Oh I know this guy.... he didnt do it............ that isn't him"lmao

Jennifer

What a hick.

SCRAPPY2

I'm with uncle buck .kindda looks like a sickly water balloon to me though

Mel

what a jerk! i love how these people say ohhhh i didn't do it.. i didn't do it.. then plead guilty! that's ok.. give him a few months.. he'll violate his probation in some way and then his nasty azz will be in jail where he belongs!

oye

I had a feeling, didn't want this to be true, but rumors were that he was plastered that night, probably doesn't remember a thing, and probably didn't know what was happening..so incredibly sad.

Sharona

I hope he was drunk when this photo was taken....I can't imagine him looking this way all the time

www.sugar-shoes.co.uk

What the HELL happened to this guy

Boo Hoo

He can assault me anytime. Meow baby!!

notaceleb

This guy looks like he should change his name to, "Uncle Constipated."

Frag The Paps

Who the hell is Uncle Kracker and why do we care? He just looks like some fat tub of goo. At least write about people we know for petes sake. Lets see Kardasians a$$ or something.

Big Poppa Pump

Who knows if he really did anything or not. Pleading down to a MISDEMEANOR & a fine is just a way for celebrities to make things go away.

If they had proof of a "second degree forcible sex offense" they wouldn't cut a deal.

I think it's a case of some ho-skank in a bar making false accusations to get some quick cash.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE