Britney Gets a Sheriff Escort ... For a Coffee Run!

9/29/2007 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gimme more coffee! Popwreck Britney Spears had a cravin' for some Starbucks, and she had the company of a rather handsome Sheriff's deputy to get her inside. Ding, dang -- is she employing the law now?!

The assertive Sheriff assisted Spears by yelling and directing the crowd of paparazzi, even telling them not to enter the Starbucks as she made her order. As the belly-baring Britney waited for her drink, she clung to her pet Yorkie -- which conveniently blended in with her longer, less-tangled brunette weave.

Once Brit Brit was done, her new law enforcement buddy helped her back to her car. It's good to see tax dollars at work.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Billy Jo

Nice, our tax dollars at work! But that's cool, cuz she's so special....

NOT!

Billy Jo

I love you Britney! I hope you're not wearing underwear!!

MsKnowsitYahll

How 'bout staying home for one day??!! What is wrong with just staying home, comfortable in your mansion?? Brew coffee, hire a chef, rent a movie......GOOD LORD give yourself and US a break.

Me

I know why she's out all the time.

Because she forgets where her house is.

bundt cake

Call the Malibu Sheriff's station @ 310-456-6652 to complain. That is a waste of taxpayers dollars..........and for what??? so she can get a cup of coffee..... I want a tax refund... STAT!

Outrageous a cop telling me to stay out of Starbucks - sue him & his jursdiction $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Me

S H E R I F F

Gwen

It's too bad we can't get a law passed that these paps have to stay 100 yards away from her... then our tax dollars wouldn't be wasted.....

Southernbreeze

The only place a deputy would escort me is to jail.

Cartman

I wonder if the attention whore gets a volume discount.

Thanks

JBG

BRITNEY,
STAY HOME AND MAKE YOUR OWN COFFEE. IT'S NOT THAT HARD.
Here are some instructions. Just in case!
Add 2-4 cups of water to your coffee machine. ( you do have a machine right? )
add 1-2 scoops of coffee to the machine.
hit the ON button.
A sound will come from the machine, It;s okay, that's normal. :)

notaceleb

Come on! That looks more like Lindsay Lohan, than Spears. Besides, with the money Spears makes a month, she could have a Starbucks in her house.

Tangie

What! She is only famous now for being a rotten mother, and drunk/drug addict. That is such bull.

bundt cake

where's the video... it goes to some Tricky video?

Cara

OMG what happened to no pets in restaurants???? That is such a health violation if I ever heard of one. Just because she's rich doesn't mean she should be allowed to contaminate the entire restaurant with her puppy! I love my yorkies too but I sure as hell don't take them in restaurants where other people might be allergic to the fur.

And why in the hell is the Sheriff's office kissing her ass now too? She has enough money to buy security, so make her provide her own and take care of herself!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments