Christina Aguilera and Her Belly Bump

10/1/2007 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When is Christina Aguilera going to go public with news of her pregnancy? When the kid enters kindergarten?!

TMZ spotted the platinum blond singer exiting Magnolia restaurant in Hollywood with hubby Jordan Bratman, looking happy and healthy -- was it because she was full, or because there's a baby in that belly?! Or is it a genie in her bottle?!

Either way, Xtina looks fabu.

this is stupid

She is so beautiful! I hope she has a happy and healthy pregnancy and delivery. I wish her and her husband all the best!

Moi

Its really noone's business of she says or doesnt say.. I am so glad she is not making a public announcement.....

Joanne

She doesn't have to tell anyone if she is pregnant or not. It's not our business!! Do you expect everyone on the street to just come up to you and say hey im pregnant??

Rebecca

Why does she HAVE to go public?? If its not what she wants...she doesnt have to do it....I wouldnt...I think shes either saving it for a big photo op when the babys born or just keeping a low profile on her family life....

CelebrityFed

I have to admit she does look good. I also like the fact that they seem like a very normal and happy couple... you dont really hear any weird stories about them.

Christina

TXZ didn't she already confirm it? Because the most best friend in the world, you know the one who does all that humanitarian work, Paris Hilton, busted her out? I heard something saying she confirmed Paris's statement shortly after.

Sharona

Boy she sure isn't a Britney Spears! No class Christina..............the only thing you have in common with Britney is your ignorance in finding decent men

J.J.Gold

TMZ, why in the hell do you feel obligated to receive an announcement from any body for anything. I respect celebrities that want their privacy, not like that hasbeen brit who calls you everytime she leaves her house. Christina will make a decent mother by laying low during her personal time.

Kristina

She has gone public, her stomach's growing, duh!

Erin

Amen to everyone who is saying she doen't have to make an announcement.

she smiled

She doesn't need to say anything to anyone, especially tmz. They look like they truly enjoy each other and that's great! I am happy for them.

Why won't tmz go public or at least make a statement about how cute that little beautiful blond bunny boy who appears on tmz almost daily? Harvey, I suggest you give up all your camera time on tmz to the Bunny Boy. If anyone still wants to see Harvey, there is still People's Court!

MVII

I agree,I don't think it's nobody's business whether she says she's pregnant or not....I bet you guys on TMZ don't make public announcements everytime one of you knokced up someone. That's the difference btw Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears...Xtina really keeps what's personal for herlsef and no one else...like it should be!!!

chirality

I think she is fantastic. Awesome voice, classy, married and pipes for days! you go girl!

800 pound gorilla fart

This is one HOT sexy pregnant woman ...

I'd DO her !!

Yum !!!

renee

Who cares! Everyone is so Anti Britney doesn't anyone remember this hooker was a skank? What just because she married one of the ugliest guys I have ever seen who doesn't appear to have a job..it's wonderful that she's pregnant?????????????????Who the hell cares..seriously@!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments