Dude, Who's That Star?

10/1/2007 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mr. Demi Moore traipsed into and then out of the "Saturday Night Live" after party at Primehouse, and as he jumped into his SUV to make a getaway, one shockingly uncultured cretin wondered very loudly, "Who is he?"

Centuries hence, cultural anthropologists will note that there was one human who never saw "That '70's Show," "Punk'd," "My Boss' Daughter," "Cheaper by the Dozen," "Just Married," or "Dude, Where's My Car," and didn't read a single tabloid or women's magazine, or lust after Calvin Klein underwear models.

Remarkable!

Blurgle

You mean, that there was one person who didn't care about wasteful overpaid underfed celebrities, right?

I laugh at other's misfortunes

Dude, who gives a flying f**k??

sassy

He looks like he is getting to be a little challenged in the hair growth area.....
Just saying......

rachel

Face it - everything you named is from TEN years ago, and he hasn't done anything for years. So why should he be a household name, except for porking an old sloppy seconds?

superchunk

you mena there is one person who realizes this clown peaked
at that 70's show and now is some kind of has been reality tv producer.
and he has to look at that scary, scary, old bag Demi everyday. wake up dude.

observer

I wonder when he will wake up and realize what he's done???

YumYum

Wait a sec-did you say he hopped into his SUV?Hahahahah. So much for the environment in HIS world.

celebrity.web.net

dude,
tmz is for losers

P-Type

He's sportin the very same hair part as Ashley Smpson in this weeks issue of US with that haggler Heidi Montaugmentation on the cover- it's caled the short bus part. NERD!

FlBiker

So instead of changing diapers on his kids, he changed his wifes?

Elsie

Well, he does look a bit unrecognizable from that angle. Oh, and that 'cretin' was just trying to be cute. I bet that drives celebs crazier than being chased by the pap, or tmz, for that matter. But, ask "who's that?"! That's a nono.

Kiss Me

There is nothing about this guyand/or his life worth reading or writing about and# 3 you're so right

Kiss Me

hello

etty ferera

I was the one who screame who the F this guy is. Yes I dont give a damn who they are. This people are not my idols. But to say say that I am not cultured ???? hey the guy from tmz looked like a punk homeless. he did not look culture to me he looked liked he needed money to fix his head.

Always Curious

I don't care what he, the wife or anyone says. That boy married Demi only for money, security and wishing it would help his career. If he isn't already tagging something on the side, he will be soon. Because again, no matter what anyone says what Demi looks like in reality - un-airbrushed and great lighting....she looks ragged, and he is still a young buck.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments