Brit's Kids in Driver's Ed

10/2/2007 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A short while ago, a paparazzo snapped a photo of the brothers Federline, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, enjoying auto stroller rides with a nanny near daddy Kevin's house. They're okay!

It looks like Sean's happy to be in a toy car, and not in mommy's Mercedes!

Ceyllynn

canada... paps aren't allowed to photograph children in such a fashion.

jayjay

You know, when I worked in a newsroom, it was illegal to take or publish pictures of children without written parental consent. And that was even if the parent was in the video or photo with the child. If you got video of a school or playground, you didn't show the children's faces EVER.

I'm not sure this is legal. Maybe someone needs to delve into how many laws TMZ and sites like it are breaking...wouldn't that be a switch?!?

Bored

LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME STOP GOING TO TMZ.COM BECAUSE YOU ARE POSTING PICTURES OF THOSE LITTLE ONES. IF THEY ARE NOT ON ROBERTSON BLVD, IN MR. CHOW, AT THE IVY, AT HYDE, OR WITH K-FED OR UNFITNEY, THEN THEY ARE OFF LIMITS!! PERIOD!

cjalegria

M.G just leave them alone, its enough what you people are doing to these kids, the fear that you see on their faces everytime you flash those cameras, makes me sick.

Britney's Lawyer

K-Fed taking those boys drinkin' later. Ding dang y'all. Teach'em how to roll a joint!

Cluck You PETA

And where is K-Fed?? Why is the nanny walking with them and not their father?

Terry

I hope their environment is peaceful and as quite as can be. Living in drama and chaos is so damaging for anyone let alone young children who has no control or understanding.. I do give Brit credit for handing them over without a fuss, I think she knew it was best for now. Is K Fed a better situration for them? Just as we did with Brit's every move we will see I'm sure.

HereComesTrouble

Someone PLEASE explain to me why the Nanny is with the kid and not the Father. Why have kids if you're just going to dump them on a caretaker? That's what's wrong with these celebrities, they want kids so they can use them as accessories but God forbid they actually take care of them! Later on in life the kids won't want anything to do with the parents and then they'll wonder why, saying "I gave you everything!". Yeah, everything except what a real parent gives: attention, affection, and a stable life. The judge was right in making them both attend parenting classes. K Fed's a hit and run daddy and Britney is more concerned with partying instead of taking care of her kids.sEven if you don't like her she is still a human being. Everyone should just pray that she gets the help she needs. If she doesn't, can you imagine what will happen years from now? We'll be commenting on stories about Sean and Jayden getting in to trouble.

Only swim in the Ocean

Where is the father! This is totally unacceptable! What a horrible father! He should be reported to the authorities!

J

Maybe Kevin is working, I heard he got a perm spot on that TV show he was doing. Give the guy a break....if he would have been out there the paparazzi would have been worse. The kids look clean....happy and at least they aren't sitting in the back of thier moms car while she goes pee at Quiznos...geez.

Megs

After all these kids have been through, you'd think that their father would take some time out to be there solely for them right now, not hiring a nanny to do his job.

KittyKat

This girl should be so happy to have these beautiful babies. My Mother cat is a better mother thn she is. She should be watched. I for one, do not believe she will commit suicide on purpose but she certainly could do it accidentally. She should invest her money wisely. If she keeps on like this she will be broke within 5 years. I hate for her mother to get those children, look what a bad example she raised. Maybe, K'Fed will surprise everyone and do the right thing and get his act together. I pray for that.

countincash

There is no way that K-Fed is a decent parent either. If TMZ had wanted the "goods" on him they could have gotten them anytime & just as bad as what they did to Britney. TMZ should hae done to K-Fed the same as to Brtiney. I am not a fan of either of them. I think both have mental problems, I think both are drug users & heavy drinkers. Neither are fit to parent. But it should NOT be so 1 sided!

hora

TMZ dont let the haters get to you. you helped do the right thing. these kids are happy and on the road to recovery. the only negative now is if they go back with that skank.

Terry

# 46 "And where is K-Fed?? Why is the nanny walking with them and not their father?"

well... we only know for sure not at work!