Brit's Kids in Driver's Ed

10/2/2007 4:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A short while ago, a paparazzo snapped a photo of the brothers Federline, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1, enjoying auto stroller rides with a nanny near daddy Kevin's house. They're okay!

It looks like Sean's happy to be in a toy car, and not in mommy's Mercedes!

Stan

Finally at Least K-fed has a brain and knows what a nanny is

Echo

I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO MADE ALL YOU JUDGERS SO SUPERIOR.
HOW DO ANY OF YOU KNOW WHAT GOES ON BEHIND THE SCENE?
I THINK MANY OF YOU SHOULD TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR LIFE AND RECOGNIZE YOUR NOT PERFECT AND HAVE NO ROOM TO JUDGE ANYONE, ESPECIALLY SOMEONE IN A SITUATION THAT MOST LIKELY DIFFERS FROM YOURS.
PUT YOURSELF IN HER SHOES FOR 10 YEARS AND MAYBE YOUR MOUTH WON'T MOVE SO FAST.

Wendy

OH this is so sad, hes just as bad, these dumb parents. You know I realize there are nannys and all that... hey you punk SHUTUP, ya you. Brit will be fine this is a huge set back but with intervention now everything will be fine. Her family is intervening and I think thats the best thing for her. Screw Federline, hes the jerk that got her this way you stupid people.

The boys are all that counts and hopefully Brit will have shared custody again when shes clean..peace out

AZ MOMMY

I am so glad to see the kids looking clean, dressed and looking relaxed. It's nice to see what seems to be a positive female role model in their lives. I hope their Grandma is now allowed to be around them.

Now for the safety of the children, how about TMZ NOT post their whereabouts?

DONNA

hmmm why the hell can't kevin do this, He isn't much so he should get down and play with them instead of having a nanny do it. These people make me sick. Poor poor kids

Mr. Honest

LEAVE THESE KIDS ALONE! TMZ.......you should be ashamed of yourselves! Chasing after celebrities is bad enough, but don't stalk the kids. Anything for ratings!! Let the kids enjoy themselves by going away!

Ms. Giant1

At least Brittney had the kids with her... and by the way.... what the hell is K-Fed doing w/ a nanny, excatally who is he working for.. No job having Male Gold Digger.. funny someone not working having a nanny, You unemployed non rapping mr important wannabe idiot get those darn kids and play in the backyard.... you looser

whatever

to those against K Fed: HHE WASNT UNDER SCRUTINY FOR BEI9NG A BAD FATHER. HIS EX, SHAR, HASNT COMPLAINED AT ALL OF HIS PARENTING. HE MAY NOT BE THE FATHER YOU WISH HIM TO BE BUT CUT HIM SOME SLACK. HE IS AT LEAST TRYING. YOU DONT SEE HIM PIMPING HIS KIDS FOR PHOTOGS LIKE BRITNEY DID. HAVING SOMEONE ELSE TAKE HIS KIDS OUT INSTEAD OF HAVING THE PHOTOGS STALKING K FED WAS A SMART THING TO DO. IT IS ABOUT THE KIDS NOT BEING SEEN WITH THEM SO HIS PIC CAN BE PLASTERED ALL OVER. THE ONLY PICS I HAVE SEEN OF HIM AND HIS KIDS ARE TAKEN OVER HIS FENCE IN THE BACK YARD. CANT SAY THAT FOR BRITNEY. THEY HAD 50/50 CUSTODY SO EACH SHOULD HAVE HAD EQUAL PHOTOG TIME BUT YOU DONT SEE HIM AND THE KIDS PLASTERED ALL OVER.

Tangie

If I had lost my kids, I would be crying forever. I agree these cute little boys are better off with a strange nanny, than Brit. If I was in her place, I would have done whatever I was ordered to do by the judge. I cannot fathom a mother who wouldn't. Brit makes me sick. I believe she is glad. She never wanted to be a mother, she just wanted to get married, and be like Jessica Simpson. I hope she burns in hell for her actions. She has screwed up 2 innocent children. Hope she's happy, now.

Ceyllynn

75. I am going to write a letter right now to his lawler and report him for this picture. This is so unfair to Brittnay I could scream.

Posted at 4:00PM on Oct 2nd 2007 by Concerned Citzen

just curious.. what part of this picture is unfair to brit?

if you're going to write to his LAWYER, write about how the children are being stalked for photos.

it's not hard to believe the kids are better off, when not on the property, with someone other than their father... it would be trading one media zoo for another for those boys.

we do not know if that's a nanny, or some relative from shar's side of the family.

aprilmarie

Did any of you stop to think that maybe Kevin was fixing them lunch, taking a shower, or even working (NONE OF YOU KNOW IF HE HAS WORK OR NOT) and he asked the nanny to take them out for a bit of fun. WE ALL KNOW THAT HE IS BETTER FOR THEM> you can fight it, but we all know that is the truth. .....my daughter has daycare, which is no different than a nanny....mommy & daddy's need breaks. .....they look happy to me...do you all who are dogging Kevin want them to have it just as bad with him, as with Britney? Give him a break, at least until he proves otherwise.

Grandpapopo

OMG...real pictures of the kids playing....like real kids do. Man, I thought kids just rode around in the back of Mercedes and went to Starbucks and Burger King.

As dumb as people think Kfed is, he has been able to stay low and do what he needed to do.

BETTYB

IS THERE NO LAW TO PROTECT THESE KIDS FROM PRYING PHOTOGRAPHERS?????? LEAVE THOSE BABIES ALONE, WILL YA'?????

JennyG

oh c'mon TMZ, that's just awful, cheap, insensitive reporting. What a cheap shot on your part. Shame on you TMZ.

Kristi

K-Fed can't even take care of them himself!! What's up with that. He only wants the paycheck!!!!!!!