Judge to O.J.: Gimme Dat Watch!

10/2/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonA Los Angeles judge has ruled that the Juice must hand over a fancy Rolex to the Goldman family, after they saw him wearing it on TMZ. Time is up!

At a hearing today, the judge ruled Simpson must give the watch and other assets to satisfy a judgment that found him liable for the deaths of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.

The judge also ruled that any future royalties from a sports video game that features #32, as well as any of the Las Vegas loot found to be legally his, be given to Fred Goldman, father of Ron.

Sarah

#126....You are an ignorant, hateful idiot. The more you say the less you make any sense. The mafia? Damn, you're a stupid individual.

Sarah

#128, this is Emibeth....stop using my name......Goldman does not sell shoes......you must be ignorance begets ignorance......what an ass. Say what you want under my name. Anyone reading all of these knows it's not me. I'll just change my name to something else. Idiot.

Only swim in the Ocean

I am on my period, sorry to 128

Dyna ™

Good God, there are some dumbass people posting comments here! oj's life should be made a living hell. His kids will be taken care of, no matter what. The Brown's are their family, too. You can NOT tell me those kids wonder every day if their sleazeball of a father killed their Mom. The best thing that oj can do right now is die, 'cause once those kids do some research, not even they will want to be around him. I know I wouldn't want to be alive if my child hated me. Kharma will prevail.

a nurse

In a criminal case, a defendant is PRESUMED innocent til proven guilty. If a defendant is found 'not guilty', it does not mean he was found 'innocent.'
Laymen think not guilty is synonymous with the word innocent. Not so in the court of law.
In court, when a verdict comes back as 'not guilty' it means the prosecution did not prove his case beyond a shadow of a doubt. The defendant can still be guilty, but can walk if the prosecution failed in proving his case 100%.
In a civil suit, it takes 'beyond a reasonable doubt' versus 'beyond a shadow of a doubt' . Civil suits award the damages sought if the defendant is found responsible for a death; prison time for ones found responsible in criminal case.
If I have this turned around somehow, would a more knowledgeable person correct me.

a nurse

In a criminal case, a defendant is PRESUMED innocent
til proven
guilty. If a defendant is found 'not guilty', it does not mean he
was found 'innocent.' Laymen think not guilty is synonymous with the
word innocent. Not so in the court of law.In court, when a verdict
comes back as 'not guilty' it means the prosecution did not prove
his case beyond a shadow of a doubt. The defendant can still be
guilty, but can walk if the prosecution failed in proving his case
100%.In a civil suit, it takes 'beyond a reasonable doubt' versus
'beyond a shadow of a doubt' . Civil suits award the damages sought
if the defendant is found responsible for a death; prison time for
ones found responsible in criminal case.
If I have this turned around somehow, would a more knowledgeable person pls correct me.

Steph

#13, that was the best post I have read all day! Right friggin on!

Sarah

I don't know if TMZ reads some of these postings. I know some of my things never make it on here but I have an issue with someone using my name right after I write something. To whoever is using Emibeth, grow up. I did not say Fred sells shoes or I'm on my period, you sick little puppy. I am changing my name on here....people like you just can't find anything else to do but piss other posters off. If you see any more from
"Emibeth", it's not me. I've got no further comments on OJ past what I've already written. Grow up. These people aren't that stupid.

Jilly

The Goldman's need to get a life. I do not see Nicoles family fighting every step of the way for monies that are due them. It is best sometimes to get on with your life. Ron Goldman did not live at home when he died , he was not contributing to his father and sisters financial gain. Do they really think that this shows them in a decent light. There are many people in this world who have lost family members , and they are not out there for every dollar they can get. They hope for justice , treasure their families memories and keep themselves out of the limelight.. But I bet this is easier than getting your own job..I am not a O.J. supporter

Allred Tree

I am so sick of the GREEDY GOLDMANS! Will Freddy and Kim be on TV tonight blabbing their ridiculous nonsense again? Why doesn't Fred Goldman get a job? Maybe it is because of his stupid handlebar moustache. There was something about those two that struck me as fishy right during the trial. They liked the attention they were getting waaay too much and IMO the jurors could see this and their behavior in the courtroom had a lot to do with the verdict!

On the Brown side, I agree with OJ about Denise Brown! She has made millions IMO from the "foundation" and she likes the limelight a little too much. You don't see the other sister or their parents on TV every chance they get, do you?

Sarah

YEP, IGNORANCE BEGETS IGNORANCE. YOU GOT THAT RIGHT.

Only swim in the Ocean

I am a whore

gary

#106: You are another total blithering idiot - for Christ's sake, there was a trail of blood from Bundy to Rockingham - O.J.'s BLOOD - you don't call that evidence???? You're as dumb and ignorant as those jurors that acquitted the guilty bastard!! I detest people like you - you're the reason we have all the racial problems in this country. With the brainpower that you've displayed here, you must not have gotten past the first grade - if that.

Ignorance begets ignorance

When did this LAYMAN get knowledgeable about the legal terminology. Of course dipstick: Not Guilty does not mean Innocent, but since we are on that topic, when a defendant is brought into court that person is innocent UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. With that legal basis, OJ was innocent when those people were killed (by the mafia) and he is innocent now, just like PHIL SPECTETOR...They are all innocent, what kind of dumby are you know what you are talking about with "legal" terms before start spouting your own definitions Mr LAYMAN

Sarah

Gosh, I thought we were talking about OJ.
What's going on with some people on here?
Let's stick to the point....go get your own blog.