Judge to O.J.: Gimme Dat Watch!

10/2/2007 2:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonA Los Angeles judge has ruled that the Juice must hand over a fancy Rolex to the Goldman family, after they saw him wearing it on TMZ. Time is up!

At a hearing today, the judge ruled Simpson must give the watch and other assets to satisfy a judgment that found him liable for the deaths of ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, Ron Goldman.

The judge also ruled that any future royalties from a sports video game that features #32, as well as any of the Las Vegas loot found to be legally his, be given to Fred Goldman, father of Ron.

WHAT?

Browns were awarded a % for Nicoles children in the civil suit----which is what this is about---not just the Goldmans----They are around,

NotAnAmericanIdiot

Regardless of what you think of OJ - He Was Found NOT Guilyt - Why should he have to pay the Goldman's ANYTHING!!! - Fred Goldman HATED his GAY SON - Until he was murdered Goldman did not have a relationship with his son - He said he was "DEAD TO ME" because he was gay - Now he wants to play the "Devasted Daddy???" BULL S$%& - GOLDMAN = GOLD DIGGER!! The Jury that awarded that money to them should be slapped - Found Not Guilty People - How would you like to be found NOT GUILTY and still have to pay monetarily for the crime - And What About Her Children ??? Goldman has a lot to answer for when he dies - And if OJ is guilty as the world thinks he is - Well we all know he will pay a much much harsher sentence in the after life than he every would have here.... FRED GOLDMAN YOUR ARE EVERYTHING THAT IS SICK TWISTED AND WRONG IN THIS WORLD!

zen

Looks like poor OJ has been at the keyboard again. Because I refuse to believe there are that many anti-semites who would back an AA double-murderer.

Sensible people know that Goldman is doing the right thing by enforcing the judgement. It is not about money for himself (and the Brown estate, which includes the kids), but to keep the money away from Simpson. Sadly, he has plenty of money from his pension and his house protected by Florida laws, and the now infamous offshore accounts.

But by claiming what is rightfully theirs, the Goldmans are reminding Simpson every day that at least in this respect, he has to pay.

Justice takes a long time somehow, but when it arrives, it's sweet.

DeAnna

Due to Florida laws, OJ simpson is allowed to keep his mansion in Miami as well as over 200 grand a month (pension for his football days) I agree with many who stated this is NOT about his money. It's never letting him forget what he did and the fact that he should pay - if not one way, another.

Sarah

truth.

that was the most intelligent thing that anyone has written on this sight all day. thank you.

Sarah

#165, No you are the idiot. And very hateful. Hope you feel better now.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

POOR O.J. , HE ONLY CAN KEEP HIS OWN UNDERWEAR NOW .

Trina

You gotta be kidding me!? The Goldmans really need to sit down. Does Fred Goldman even have a job? What if it was a gift? Give me a break. Buy your own dayum watch!

HI to all the nice people

Does he have to give up his designer underwear and smelly designer socks.......TOO!!!!!!

Go with the Flow!

DANG! SHAME ON YOU FRED GOLDMAN! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RIGHT ABOUT YOU,
DON'T YOU HAVE ANY SHAME OR MORALS? FIRST YOU SAY THAT BOOK OJ WROTE IF I DID IT WAS BLOOD MONEY TILL YOU GOT THE RIGHTS TO IT. THAN YOU WANTED
THE BOOK RELEASED AND YOU WANT TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COSTS.
AS FAR AS I AM CONCERENED YOU ARE NOT BETTER THAN OJ HIMSELF. I THINK YOU ARE A PIG AND YOU MIGHT WAS WELL HAVE KILLED YOUR SON TO GAIN MONEY. YOU WILL ROT IN HELL!

Donna

Not an OJ fan, never was...as for the Goldman's, I feel sorry for them...BUT, I heard someone say the other day, as long as they eat, sleep, think, and talk about OJ he will own them and their every waking thought. He on the other hand goes about his business. 13 yrs. later OJ owns them to the point they make themselves sick just talking about him. They HAVE to get past this or he will own them forever.

Go with the Flow!

Nobody is a retard and that is a nasty thing to say, you freaking moron @ # 11. We all have our feelings about OJ. I am not even 100% sure if OJ did it and then there are times when I feel 110% sure that he did it. Killed two people all by himself. and he had almost no cuts on his hands. If he stabbed someone so many times I would think he would have more cuts on himself and than I wonder if there was someone who helped him? Either way he was acquited and he lost in the civil case because he lied in court. He needs to pay up to both the Goldman's and the Browns.

Still the way Fred Goldman was ranting and raving when the we all first heard about "OJ's
book "If I Did It' . It was really in bad taste anyway and that is when I felt like I personally
would love to beat OJ to a pulp. Anyhow Fred Goldman was on 'Larry King" saying how that book should never see the light of the day and it was blood money etc... till he got
the rights to the book, and then he was all for renaming the book and having it printed thinking he will make a lot of money but than he found out that he will noit be making too
much and he couldn't back out. He is only making 17 cents a book and that is fate showing him that the book that he said was 'blood money' is indeed blood money and his poor sone must be looking down from heaven and crying that hsi father basically
'sold him'. A watch off someone's hand? Mr. Goldman are you for real? I have no respect for you actually since after the trial, I used to cry and pray for peace for you all.
Now I think you are just a pathetic man.

WHAT?

My Dads Dads Dads Dad was shot from a cowboy on a horse with a gun and to this day I hope cowboys with guns fall off the horse. I can never foget this. It has ruined my life.

Brittlicker, NOT!

" Since the judge took my watch, hide the knives BIYATCH!"

Brittlicker, NOT!

" If i catch who stole, you about to visit Nicole"