Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

Annie

They are both losers for sure but no one has a right to be physically violent with anyone for any reason and this was totally unjustified. This guy has major alcohol and anger management issues. He should be charged. What will he do to the next person he doesn't find funny? How can you all laugh at this? I was sickened when I watched. You wonder what is wrong with the world today? People like this still being in the spotlight and getting praised for their actions....unbelievable.

BeatleStone

Bonaduce did the right thing taking Fairplay down because he was acting like a jerk.

Deanna

I LIKE HOW FAIRPLAY SPINS THIS INCIDENT AND CALLS THAT A HUG. HE FORGOT TO SAY HE WAS SEXUALLY HUMPING BONADUCE.
BONADUCE DID WHAT HE SHOULD HAVE AND THIS IDIOT SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO COME UP FROM BEHIND A BAD ASS LIKE DANNY. FAIRPLAY, YOU HAVE ABOUT 7 MINUTES OF YOUR FIFTEEN LEFT. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

ToddonCapeCod

Pressing charges?!?!?!? Good freakin' God.
Johnny, you brought it ALL on yourself. Quit going around, trying to hump everyone, and maybe this stuff won't happen to you! Ya think?

Clark

Way to go Danny!! Johnny is a jerk, and he deserved this, no one likes the guy. I'm tired of this sympathetic shtick that Johnny is putting on now, give me a break. Danny you crack me up, I loved both seasons of your show, hopefully we'll see you on a new series soon. And Johnny I hope this is the last we see of you.

You're Killing Me Larry

It's pretty obviously a stunt gone awry. Come on, a 5' 5" reality series actor trying to dry hump a 48 year-old 5' 6" midget on-stage? Terry Bollea (a.k.a. Hulk Hogan) has to teach Jon Dalton how to fall.

I'm always amazed how little Danny Bonaduce always seems to end up tangling with cream-puff celebrities. He never goes into the ring with 7' Russian Heavyweight boxing champions or volunteers for a celebrity stint as a running back with the NFL. Why? Because he'll get killed. So he continues to try and weight-lift what a 7th grade athlete can do and get himself in more ridiculous predicaments with sissy boys. What a career.

JeffinSac

Danny rocks and no jury in the world is going to find him guilty after watching that video. I hope he learns that jumping and humping on someone is not a good thing to do in the future now.

His shoe came off

HAHA anyone else notice how Johnny's shoe came off too! What a moron...what did he expect after humping Danny.

Sally O.

How else was Danny to get Jonny off of him. It's Jonny's stupid fault for jumping up on Danny. Danny did what anyone else would. As for that being Jonny's signature move... I didn't see where the Survivor opening showed Jonny humping a guy, just that Jonny was up on a guy like he jumped up on him... I don't call that a signature move. Jonny was wanting to humiliate Danny because Danny came up on stage and told Jonny the truth.

You're All Losers

Oh, there was an assault here. It was when that jonny guy jumped on bonaduce. He's gonna end up charged with something, not bonaduce.

Jimbobo

That is pretty F'n funny. Why would you try and dry hump the face of the guy that knocked out Greg Brady? I’m no lawyer, but that’s not battery; it’s just good video.

britegray

"Fairplay" was physically on Danny so Danny had the right to not be grabbed and humped so Danny had every right to get Fairyplay off of him. Also Danny was obviously drunk but that doesn't matter. No one has the right to jump on you and hump you. Danny just removed "Johnny Fairyplay" from himself.

Can'tstandthem!

Johnny was totally humping him-not "hugging" stupid! Don't lie Johnny!!! I would have done the same thing- he needed a good ass-kicking anyway!!

Average Joe

Come on people. Danny might be a muscle bound meat head, but see what happens if a guy monkey humped a women walking down the street or in the office? It would be called one thing and one thing only, sexual assault. Any unwanted or non-consentual sexual contact is just that, sexual assault. Fair play is lucky that Danny didn't kick his dumb ass while he was down.

cynnamon

Signature "monkey hug" or not this Johnny guy should not be jumping on people, especially if it is remotely possible he is disliked/ hated....LOL Danny did the right thing... I'm a woman but in a mans view I don't believe many would take to being jumped on and huntched by another man LOL I know some men that would have done more than toss him off.... LOL Sorry the guy got hurt. I don't believe Danny meant to hurt the guy intentionally I mean come on how would this be playing out if Danny would have fallen down with this idiot Johnny jumping on him ?