Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

Spurs

Angel82 - Hey stupid, what was Danny supposed to do. Say oh, I guess it's ok for you to jump on me and start humping me because I like that sort of thing from guys. Whatever b#$%h, wake the f#$% up. If anything, what Danny did was not assault. It was SELF-DEFENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAME

That was CLASSIC!!! I think Danny should get an award for this reality clip!!!

Kimmy

Jonny must have ate a big bowl of "Retard" if he thought Danny Bonaduce would let someone get away with humping him. Remember when Danny beat the tranny's ass years ago? Lucky he walked away with a few missed "teefs"... Talked about Danny ran away... Danny didn't run away, he was still walking around on stage getting applause for dunking Jonny's ass...

Tina

Danny was CALLED BACK by Johnny and than jumped on him, he jumped in someone elses arms ASSuming he'd catch him, what charges? He's an opportunist trying to PULL A KATO Kaelin and at Danny's expense? He took the chance to make a mockery of himself and hurt himself...done story.

LAME

Nobody want's a gay monkey on their back! er front!

Cartman

That was awesome! Danny Bonaduce is my new hero!

Thanks

ssdd

uh well dumbplay you got what you deserved. Any red blooded straight man is not going to let another man jump on his crotch.. What did you expect him to do?? Start humping you?? ... You attacked him with your body. Plain and simple.
Root canals? .. Well that's probably something you apparently needed Prior TO this incident.
And youre pressing charges?? For what?? LOL..
IF anyone jumped on me, straddled me and hung on to me like a monkey would get thrown off too I don't care who they are.

p.s. are you just trying to make some FREE money dumbplay??

p.s.s. ..hmm how long have you been home from this incident and youre still a mess with blood all over your face... was that rigged for the cameras??

notaceleb

If some idiot dry-humped me, I wouldn't have thrown him over me. I'd have pushed him off of me and probably decked him after hitting him square in the mouth. Safe to say, D.B. is a lot less liable to get charges pressed against him than I'd be in that situation.

BLINKING !!

hmmmm If someone jumps on you and dry humps u. I'd think you would do the same. What gave this guy the right to jump on Danny B or anyone else for that matter. NEXT time keep your Body to yourself.

Merghh

He didn't throw him. He dumped him.

Fake People Suck

Ha! Okay this is too funny. I think that they are both lame but in the clear Danny was in the right.........he would have been justified shoving a boot up his arse too.
Really this was so funny!!!

Really what is up with Curry lately.......is she trying to make a C list come back?

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

Can you say "owned"...Fairplay FINALLY got what everyone in the world has wanted to do for a long time.

Fairplay...quit crying like a little b*tch...you asked for it douche.

GO DANNY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartman

I'm pwessing charges theriously!

This is comedy gold! LOL

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

TEAM BONADUCE

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Well, see, Danny didn't touch you until you touched him FIRST ... so around here, all bets are off when that happens.