Fairplay Gets Tossed

The Video Evidence

10/3/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a stitched-up lip and typically defeated demeanor, Jonny Fairplay exclusively told TMZ his side of the incident, giving a special "You're mean!" message to Danny Bonaduce.

Now TMZ has video of the altercation between reality stars Bonaduce and Fairplay that resulted in a bloodied Fairplay going home in an ambulance.

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there.

annoyed

Danny does not wish to be monkey-humped. Monkey-humping is frowned upon in the Partridge house.

Glisten Garbor

Jonny Fairplay was a real schmuck on Survivor..Thanks for the good news TMZ..Love ya Danny! Hey Jonny is your grandmother still dead?

Me

IF SOMEONE JUMPED ME (in fun or not) ITS A RISK THAT PERSON TAKES....

DANNY DID what anyone would do....peal the pecker off!!!!!

What an idiot Jon the Con is!!!

BRAVO DANNY!

M H

I smell a future WWE match....

Justin is Calling

I've never respected Danny Partridge... until today.

Good Job Mr. Bonaduce.

Kat

I wouldn't want that idiot doing that "humping thing" to me like some dog! I would have belted that douche myself. Fairplay is an a-hole.

jim

bonaduce did nothing wrong, if anything he was very reserved. that weirdo sexually assaulted him. he would have been within his rights if he pounded that dude in the face a few times.

Twist

The video paints a completely different picture than what it sounded like before. If Danny gets charged that would be a crime. If Danny had stiff armed him as he jumped Fairplay would have cracked his head and broken a wrist, though he does show he is slow and weak. Most average guys wouldn't have caught themselves with their face at that height.

Djak

The only person who unnerves me more than Danny Bonaduce would be "Johnny Fairplay " so I found the video rather enjoyable!

inspire

This could have been avoided by both. Danny shoudln't have been on stage, yet when he tried to leave Jonny jumps on him & looks as if he's humping him. He wanted Jonny off & there was nohting criminal about the way Danny did that.

Michesp

WAY TO GO DANNY! LOVED IT!!!!!! I am still laughing my butt off!

MTV IS CLUELESS AND DESPERATE

They are both idiots - this is the kind of crap that spawns out of "reality" TV..... Lucky for both of the fools that their actions did not result in a broken neck or severe head injury. They just made their lawyer$ richer...

MJ MORNING SHOW FAN

This looked so phoney. Very bad acting.

jocker

Ewwwww his finger nails are nasty!!

I_Like_Them_Titties

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

just when I thought my day couldn't get any better...