Kevin Federline Arrives at Court

10/3/2007 7:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: A smiling Kevin Federline has just walked out of the courtroom. Stay tuned!

Kevin Federline has arrived at the Los Angeles County Superior Courthouse for today's custody hearing.

He is wearing a blue suit, white shirt and (wait for it) a patch on his right eye. AND he's wearing sunglasses. Not kidding.

No Britney in sight.

UPDATE: So why was K-Fed sporting the pirate look? His attorney said it was he had a sore eye and needed the patch to prevent glare. Huh?

Melissa

A patch on his eye!!! HE IS A GOLDIGGER!!!!!!!!!! Brittney's mom should get custody of the kids until brittney can win!!!! This dood is a joke!!!! He has been from the beggining !!! REMEBER kevin WHAT goes AROUND comes AROUND!!!!!

KELLIE

SHE IS EITHER BARELY WAKIN UP...AFTER PARTYIN ALL NITE...OR SHE WANTS 2 SHOW UP...SHALL I SAY...FASHIONABLY LATE

Amy

Go Kevin!!! He's doing the right thing. Those kids needed saved from her.

Clinton

Spears is nothing more than a butt-smear on the ass of humanity.

mickey

i think sean or jayden punched him in the eye for being an s$$ hole. lol

TMZ assuming again, and the girl is already in court - too funny...

Abster

He is a jerk

Ihma Khunt

She needs a psychiatrist and a kick in the ass, and he needs to get a job, and learn how to be a real man. He is a real winner, living off women!!! Retarded people should not be allowed to have children.

JR

Shut up Lizzie! Are you serious! If she loved her kids she would have done anything to keep them. If she loved her kids she wouldn't be tanning, shopping, and partying in a hotel the day they were taken away- She is an unfit mother, and he may be a somewhat lowlife, but he's stepping up to take those babies!

did he walk

He seems so hot to me now..............God I can't believe I said that. Must be the whole stepping up thing with the kids...but he's their father...OF COURSE he should step up and not be commended for it...and a "habitual drug user and alcohol abuser" has no business with kids...I hate Britney!!!!!!

hella

I hope Britney sues TMZ.

Linda Love Jones

Of course K-Fed is not looking for his first 2 children. Obviously because their mom doesn't have money to pay him in child support each month. What a crock! He should have never deserted her, and should have stayed and helped her through. I feel sorry for then next X-Mrs. Kevin Federline.

Mary

Why haven't I heard anyone speculate that Britney has untreated and undiagnosed bipolar disorder. It would explain a lot. I know that going to "rehab" is supposed to be trendy in California, but this girl needs to see a psychiatrist ASAP. Her family, friends, and groupies are doing her no favor. The drug use, weird behavior, poor judgment, suicidal (rumors) thoughts, and even her sluggish behavior at the disastrous performance all fit. She cannot take care of herself at this point. Who in their right mind would think she could take care of a child?

gingergirl

I just don't get it!! Why, did Brittney give up her sons two days before? If she cared about them, like any good mother she should have spent every minute with them. She certainly isn't what I would call a good mother. To the one that ask where is Brittney's mom. From what I have read, Brittney is the one that alienated herself for her mother. So, don't go blaming the mother.

english

I think it's hilarious that half of you clowns can't even spell her name correctly!

just wondering

......TONKA TOY must have been thrown at him by Sean or James!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...good boyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!