Mary-Kate Olsen is Seven Lattes Tall!

10/3/2007 12:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just as mythical Smurfs are only three apples high, elfin Mary-Kate Olsen is a mere seven Venti lattes tall (eight in heels)! See our handy chart on the right!

An albino Eskimo Mary-Kate was spotted leaving her Paris hotel with a Starbucks coffee, despite a plethora of French cafes. Then it was back to fashion shows, shopping and ice fishing.

rohrscheibcroh

whats wrong with her any one is small next to a amazon there that woman there has to be 6 f tall + always makes me laff at those waring heels . hey get my cat out of that tree would yah dont need a ladder

Frankly

She's 5' 4" tall - barefoot.
My niece is 5' 1" and had her picture taken with Mary-Kate one time while getting her autograph. My niece, next to her, looked like Marry-Kate looks next to that woman in black with her.

Jenn

Haha this ho is crazy. I think Lance has a little girl fetish or something but that's what I hear. I'm from Dallas and my best friends mom is a TX Senator who works w/ him on cancer reform. Supposedly he's an absolute gentleman (hes from TX so that's a given!) but she is gross and needs to calm down with the Harry Potter wardrobe. lol

SHA.....

yeah..........can't you guys count? that would be 8 lattes....not 7

alessandra

wow i can't believe how many cruel people there are out there. making fun of her just because she doesn't look like the typical hollywood star. i admire her for dressing the way she does. sometimes it's strange, but a lot of her stuff i love.

and that's so effing rude to call her albino just because she is not tan. i love tanning, and i have to try so hard not to go. people used to make fun of me for not being tan, but i know it's HORRIBLE for your skin. i can't stand how people act like everyone needs to be tan. there are different skin tones just like different races and there's nothing wrong with that. plus like 90% of celebrities that are tan, do the airbrush tanning that costs hundreds or even thousands of dollars, so they can look perfect. then normal people see them and want to look like that, but using the $30 spray on tans look NOTHING like that, so you resort to using the beds, which looks natural but gives you cancer.

may

Where do they shop at good will .there hair is nasty .for someone who has money they sure act like they dont. who would even look at them ? they better go back to full house because they sure arent making it now yukkkkkkkkkkkkk. they should be in a comic book called aliens from outer space. they have no class at alllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

may

Hardly ugly are you kidding me . i can imagine what you look like cause they are nasty. please they look like a ghost. and there hair has to go looks like straw DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yes the girl IS dumb as a rock

I believe that adds up to 8, guys.

Grandpapopo

Haha....but only four of my units tall.....

Damn funny TMZ!

32 hearts

There are 8 lattes there TMZ....

olsener

I love the Olsesns...but this is hilarious! lol

Laddy

does anyone know how tall she REALLY is? i'm 5'1 and i'm wondering if i look that freakishly short to other people! God help me!!!

Cartman

Freaky bird claw-like fingers she has.

Thanks

Merry Christmas

Wow, it's a junior Stevie Nicks.

Timeclock

8 Latte's - BUT LOOK AT HER SHOES!!! THOSE ARE ONE LATTE MORONS SO IT DOESN'T COUNT.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments