Britney Leaves Home

10/4/2007 5:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ just shot some scintillating video of Britney Spears ... making a left turn onto Pacific Coast Highway.

Enjoy ... y'all.

MzzJackson

Good job Guys!! lmao! What a joke!

Sharona

TMZ can you tel me how many times she pooped today............this is crazy.........leave her alone

Michelle

I guess it's a slow news day? Who cares if she made a turn on a road? Everyone does that everyday morons!

BeBe

Seriously??? That was something you felt we needed to see why???

TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

why don't you hound k-fed like you do britney? you don't even let her go to the bathroom without storming her.
i haven't seen 1 photo of k-fed going into the bathroom, i'm sure he does, but you don't follow him around.
i haven't seen 1 photo of k-fed where you question what is in his drink. I'm sure he does drink.

Play fair tmz.

BarryNice

Oooh aaah she's leaving her house.....yawns.

luv my TMZ

Why did I even bother to click?

vla815

Did Teresa Strasser get paid to write these words?

Merry Christmas

Leave her the hell alone already! Can't you at least try help her? She's down enough - QUIT KICKING HER.

adecentgirl

could you imagine being followed around like that all the time? this would drive the average person nuts. Im done with TMZ. Its ridiculous the way you stalk her. I hope this whole website gets shut down. I am not a Britney fan but just as a human being....my goodness its TERRIBLE the way you stalk her. There has to be some law to stop this sort of stuff. You expect a fair amount of the picture taking when you become famous but this is absolutely unfair.

Gabrielle

Why should the paps leave her alone?! As a mother of 2, I'm pretty sure I'd stay home and read a book or garden if I were about to get my children taken away, not party and have my every crazy move photographed. Stay home woman!!!

robbyrob

they're not stalkers they're TMZ!! well yea stalkers!

love little people :)

YEAH IT WAS A TEAM ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THIS TEAM CONSISTS OF IS SHAR AND KFED CONSPIRING TO TAKE SOMEONE FOR A SERIOUS RIDE AND THEN LAUGH ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK...........WELL GOD DOSENT SLEEP YOU IDIOTS, YOUR TRYING TO BURY HER NOW, BUT SOMEDAY IT WILL COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.......REMEMBER THE LETTERS.......................WWJD???????????????? GOD HELP YOU.....U NEED IT

Blurgle

Isn't she still driving on a suspended license? Damn right the media should be following her.

She should be in JAIL for doing it ONCE! An average person would be, and she's not special (though her rabid fans seem to think she deserves special treatment).

Baby

I have to agree pretty pathetic guys .. isn't there anything better happening in the world .. paint drying maybe?