Britney's Got Trouble Under the Hood

10/5/2007 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears put on her best Elvis glasses and tried to make a swift getaway -- but her car wouldn't start. How poetic.

TMZ caught the popwreck leaving Casa Escobar last night with her lil' doggie, London. She was swarmed by paps as she tried to start her car. After several attempts, Brit rolled down the window and told paps her car wouldn't start. Yah, she's not going anywhere.

Though the paparazzi told her it was because she left her headlights on, the car suddenly started. User error? She probably wasn't in gear. How appropriate.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

J

probably distracted by the grieving about her loss of her children.......

Not so much....

keesh

That car if far long over due for maintenance.

Lenn K.

TMZ, you should be looking yourselves in the mirror and know that following this woman everywhere is not a good thing. This is insanity on your parts stalking her like she's a deer. Stop this madness before it's tooooo late!!!

RasputinsLiver

Ah...

and now the BRIT TWITS will come out on parade.

Hear them coming? Hear the galloping of their heifer hooves?

Aaahahahahahahahaaaa...........

RAGE ON, BRIT TWITS! RAGE ON!

Sharona

Give em hell Britney......while you are at it run over a few paps!

Team NKOTB

Um, the paps are arseholes. Why is it news that Britney's car won't start? You guys think Britney is stupid, but i think that a nice long look into a mirror... or for that matter, a car window, will reflect the stupid ones. Grow up, ya damn fools.

TEAM BRITNEY - WOO!

Shelley

She should have put the care in drive and ran the fools down! I am not one to defend Brit---however, I cannot fathom living my life hounded like that under a glare of flash bulbs. Yes, I know there are those of you who sill say, "it is the life she chose," but really, it is not. It is modern day technology that drives the paparazzi. Without the internet and a daily feed of celebrity gossip the paparazzi would not hound her like that ----then maybe should would have a fighting chance at getting her act together. Oh well.... I suppose I feed the fire by coming her and reading it!

baz

Did you watch the video? She clearly says: "I love you guys!" Not a hint of irony either. The girl loves the attention so I wouldn't feel sorry for her.

cheddar

It is getting harder and harder to watch these videos---talk about a bunch of jerk photographers---Britney-===Britney---Britney--Like they are her best friends. I am no big Britney fan but this video is ridiculous--I dont know how she flipping stands it---I would go off on those guys---

crus

Why doesn't she just "off" herself, and save everyone the trouble, her family, her kids,
the paps and I, would all be better off!

m

leave this girl alone already. she needs space. she is young and is a prisoner in her how life. now kfed doesn't have to work a day in his life....ever. why was his nanny with the kids?...was he busy working?...or sleeping it off!...kfed is no wunderkind. brit has an illness and is in deep denial...she needs help with a disease that kills..

Mikey

The TMZ staff writer is dumber that Britney. A car won't start when its i gear!

Stan

She looks cute. She must've taken some anger management classes, because she is all smiles now.

mark

I thought she couldn't drive anymore.

Quiet

She does a hit and run on August 6th with her black mercedes. She trades in the black mercededs a month later in september for a new white mercedes she she has already dented the front drivers side and now she cant shift into the right gear to get out? and the car is like 6 weeks old?? Only Britney deserves fancy cars every two months NOT!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments